Chapter 32: Something Brewing

Y/N: Okay and another chapter. Part of me though that one chapter upload wasn't enough so i decided to just upload a second.

I hope you enjoy this chapter as well, peerage finally being full is nice and i won't have to worry about that anymore haha.

Koneko said nothing at all and kept her hostile look on her face as she followed your instructions. She went as far away from her sister as physically possible and sat down on the ground.

Kuroka looked on painfully as her sister wouldn't even look her in the eyes, but just like she told you, the fact that she was even here made her happier than she had ever been as she continued to smile.

Kuroka: Thanks for seeing me, Shirone, I know you don't want to be here, I just wanted to tell you the truth, before it's too late.

Koneko once again said nothing as she looked out the window at the full moon.

Kuroka: I know the choices that I made led you to live an extremely hard childhood, so I'm sorry...

She paused for just a moment before continuing.

Kuroka: Do you remember when we were taken in by that devil family and I was reincarnated... look I just want you to know that I only killed him because I had to, my power did not go berserk I did it by choice.

Koneko was on the verge of speaking, the absolute lies coming out of her sister infuriated her.

Kuroka: It's okay if you don't believe me... I know you won't, after all, it's not as if I have any proof that what I'm saying is true anyway, and I know you don't trust me enough to take my word for it.

Koneko clenched her teeth and apologized for not keeping quiet like you asked but she was fuming.

Koneko: You want to lie to me, I'm fine with that Kuroka, after all, every word out of your mouth is poison, I'm used to it... but tricking Y/N... feeding off his sympathy... you really are a monster.

Kuroka took a shaky breath as tears threatened to fall from her face, however she didn't regret what she did.

Kuroka: Maybe I am a monster Shirone, in fact, I know I am... but I would do it all over again. I wouldn't hesitate.

Koneko stood up off the floor as if getting ready to leave.

Koneko: That alone proves that I wasted my time coming here, I was right about you...

Kuroka didn't want Koneko to know the pain she went through for her...

Kuroka: As long as you are safe... I don't care.

Koneko narrowed her cat like eyes at Kuroka.

Koneko: You never cared if I was safe... it was because of you that I was unsafe... Rias is the one that saved me.

Kuroka clenched her fists.

Kuroka: Never... ever say that I don't care if your safe... everything I did, everything was for you.

Koneko clenched her fists.

Koneko: I never asked you to do anything for me!

Kuroka: You didn't have to ask!

Kuroka could take a lot, she had proved that, but the one thing that she wouldn't abide is somebody saying that she didn't care about her sisters safety, even if it was coming from said sister.

Koneko: You think murdering someone would have kept me safe... we were fine until you did that... we lived a happy life.

Kuroka: You! You lived a happy life... I was miserable, but you know what, I didn't care, I would take on all the pain and misery all over again if it was for you.