Chapter 30: The Meeting and Mordred's Decision

A/N: Back at it again, man I'm really pumping these chapters out lol, anyway this is where things really start, the Beginning of the end if you will.

I hope you guys enjoy :)

You paced around your room as an uncomfortable looking cat sat on your bed. The things that she had told you were disgusting, in fact you almost didn't want to hear anymore. You could no longer blame Kuroka for her behavior.

However something else popped into your mind.

You had no time to think about next steps for now, you had a meeting to attend, and you knew that it would drain you of all your energy. Regardless of how you looked at it, you were in the wrong for not telling the three factions about curses sooner.

Y/N: Kuroka... I have a meeting to attend, please stay here for now.

She nodded and looked rather timid which irked you.

Y/N: What happened to your tease like personality, why so timid Kuroka? Cat got your tongue.

You decided to play around with her for a little before you departed. Despite being a tease herself she was extremely adorable when she was embarrassed.

She narrowed her eyes at you playfully.

Kuroka: Would you prefer I be more of a tease? I can certainly do that for you.

She got on all fours and crawled over your bed giving you a nice view of her cleavage as her tails wagged lustfully behind her.

You smiled at her which made her flinch.

Y/N: I would prefer you be yourself.

Her heart skipped a beat as her face flushed and she sat back onto her put and pouted at you while looking away.

Kuroka: Mou... you take all the fun out of everything.

You chuckled as you admired her embarrassed face.

Y/N: Sorry.

She smiled and jumped off the bed and pressed herself against the side of your arm.

Kuroka: So you wouldn't mind if I take a look around... maybe look for your stash?

You raised an eyebrow.

Y/N: Stash?

She pushed off of you.

Kuroka: Oh come now... a teenage boy like you, they all have their stashes.

Y/N: Are you referring to porn? If so, then look all you want, I have none. I prefer to be in the porn, not looking at it.

Kuroka face showed the slightest pink tinge on her cheeks as she smirked.

Kuroka: You are so my kind of man.

You smiled at her and put a hand on her head which caused the cat girl to flinch. You rubbed her head softly causing Kuroka to close her eyes as her tails wagged behind her and a soft purr escaped her lips.

Y/N: Very funny, but I must be going now... stay out of trouble until I get back.

You took your hand off her head which made a chill activate down her spine.

She gave you a mischievous smile which you sighed to but ignored as you walked out of the room.

Y/N: She'll be the death of me... I just know it.

You walked down the stairs and into the living room where you could still see the girls were talking amongst themselves, while Grayfia looked exhausted in the kitchen.