Chapter 44: Rage

A/N: Alright, last one, sorry had to do a bunch of editing for this one so it's a bit late. Forgive me.

Anyway this concludes the very last sub arc that i have in my plans. Everything after this is a straight shot right to the end of the story.

Hope you all enjoy!!

Deep within the lush forest surrounding Fuyuki, a large group of white-haired men and women moved at astonishing speed, their hair shimmered like moonlight under the canopy.

With agility, they weaved through the thick undergrowth, their footfalls barely audible as they fled from a series of explosions from behind them.

Some ran without uttering a single word, but others were keen for answers as to what was happening.

It only took about a minute before someone ceased their running and demanded answers.

Kaito: Stop... STOP!

The sudden yelling seemed to catch the group's attention as they all slowed down and looked at the man behind them. His fists were clenched and eyes narrowed.

Kaito: What the hell is going on here...

Mitsuki clicked her tongue as she let go of one of the teenage girl's wrist that she was holding onto and walked up to the very large and brawny looking man.

Mitsuki: Yo meathead... I know you don't got any brains up there but I think it's pretty fuckin' obvious what is going on here.

He narrowed his eyes further as he looked down at an unintimidated Mitsuki, at least until his wife came over and touched his shoulder to calm him down.

Sakura: Honey, calm down.

Kaito: How can I be calm, our home is gone!

The sentence stuck into everyone's minds as most of them looked away from the man in shame and sadness.

Ichika: Home? You call that a home do you?

The group all looked over to the feminine voice at the head of the group.

Satoshi: I'm loath to agree with Kaito, but yes. That's another thing I've been wondering about, who exactly are you supposed to be? We came because Haruto is with you, but we will go no further.

Mitsuki cringed.

Mitsuki: Yikes, wrong move there buddy.

Ren sighed at the sight before him as he just stayed out of it for the time being.

Haruto: Satoshi, I think it's best-

Tatsuya: I would like an answer as well, who was that boy that came with you. I will admit I am thankful he healed Ryo. But my generosity will go no further than that.

Ichika let a cold chuckle escape her lips as she smirked.

Ichika: Generosity... you think I give a shit about your worthless generosity. I can understand a bunch of cowards running from that oh so scary part of their past. But to not even recognize me... I'd be hurt, if any of you actually mattered to me at all.

Most of the older male Gojo's didn't take too kindly to her words.

Kaito: What did you say?!

Ichika: Did you not hear me... or was Mitsuki right and your head is just an empty void.

Kaito's face grew red with rage, but before he was actually able to act on his anger a small voice spoke up.

Tomoe: Ichika...?