Chapter 16: No Rest for the Wicked

A/N: Alright, sorry that this took so long to get out there, i had a serious case of writers block after this arc finished, but i have the next one all figured out now, sort of... Anyway this chapter is kind of like a finisher for the last arc and then the start of a new one.

Hope you guys enjoy :)

It was quiet... unbelievably quiet. You could hear Artoria's steady breathing next to you and the tapping of Odin's boney finger against the long white table in the center of the room.

On either side of Odin were the rest of the leaders. Sirzechs, Serafall, Ajuka, Michael, Odin, Azazel, and Baraqiel sat around a table in front of you. Rossweisse stood stoically behind Odin, and Irina stood behind Michael.

Your peerage stood quietly behind you.

Rias' peerage was also there, they stood to the right of you, against the wall. Sona and her peerage stood to the left.

Sirzechs: We read over Rias and Sona's report, but it seems that there are events missing at the end. They seemed to black out before Loki was actually defeated.

Ajuka: The two of you are the only ones who can account for that missing time.

You kept a level face and Artoria seemed to be doing perfectly fine which almost made you chuckle.

Y/N: (It seems both Rias and Sona said nothing about Excalibur. Or perhaps they passed out before seeing it.)

Odin: Perhaps you can enlighten us... what happened to my son?

You sighed.

Y/N: We killed him.

A couple of the people in the room gasped a little, but Odin's facial expression did not change.

Your peerage stood quietly behind you with blank expressions on their faces.

Odin: I see, I suppose I am in no position to make any demands, it is my fault this happened after all.

He said that but you could not only feel his sadness but his rage as well, although his anger was not directed at you or Artoria. You saw his knuckles turn white as he clenched his fist,

Azazel threw a couple of sheets of paper in front of him on the table and put his arm over the back of his chair.

Azazel: The report says that Vali showed up.

Y/N: Correct, he was accompanied by the King of Britain and Camelot, Arthur Pendragon, and Kuroka, the SS-Class criminal.

Artoria clenched her fists at the mention of Arthur and Koneko looked away shamefully.

Y/N: Their goal seemed to be Fenrir.

The leaders all looked between each other confused until Ajuka spoke up.

Ajuka: Yes, that makes sense, Fenrir possesses the fangs that can kill even God. Although to manipulate Loki of all people...

You shrugged.

Y/N: There is no need to worry about that, Fenrir is also dead. Lancer was able to shatter Excalibur Ruler before Arthur used it to take control of Fenrir. As for Loki, people who have one track minds are easy to manipulate, Loki's obsession with Ragnarök made him an easy target.

This was followed by a sound no one had ever heard before, Michael let out a little laugh.

Sirzechs: Is there something you find funny Michael?

Michael cleared his throat a little.

Michael: No, but I would like to hear from your knight Y/N Gojo...