Chapter 17: Holy Fetish

A/N: Well, i came out with this one rather quickly... i used a new writing style when making this chapter, not sure if i will stick with it or not, i suppose i will see how the feedback is....

I hope you enjoy :)

The sound of bubbling was heard from a couple of vats that covered the sides of the walls, only to be covered up by the blaring sound of steam escaping a couple of rusted pipes above the large glass tubes.

The clicking of footsteps echoed through the empty lab, the owner of said footsteps having to step over a couple of smaller tubes and wires that covered the floor like snakes.

In the middle of the room stood an operating table, the silver sheen of the stainless steel making it look almost beautiful, if it wasn't for the dried red blood that covered it like paint.

The man stopped about a foot from the operating table and sighed. He grabbed the cigarette that dangled from his mouth and took a nice inhale.

He sucked the smoke into his lungs and then exhaled covering the area in a thin layer of smoke.

He took his cigarette out of his mouth and placed it in between his fingers.

He looked down disgusted at the thing that was strapped down to the table and had to hold in the urge to spit on it.

He reeled his hand back and slapped it right across the face waking it up immediately.

He calmly took another drag of his cigarette as the woman tied to the table in front of him was gathering her bearings.

She looked around for a couple of seconds and seemed utterly confused by her predicament. She tried to move only for her to realize that both of her hands were tied down rather harshly to the stainless-steel table she was on.

Then she tried to talk, but she quickly realized that her mouth was gagged as well.

Her flight instincts kicked in and she started struggling against the binds. She then spotted a rather handsome man standing next to her.

She had the smallest glimmer of hope until she saw his disinterested face staring back at her.

She started to hyperventilate as her circumstances became all the more clear to her.

As a last-ditch effort she tried to teleport herself out of the room using magic.

A red magic circle appeared underneath her only for it to shatter immediately causing her eyes to widen and then close as she banged the back of her head against the table in panic.

The sound of metal struggling against the floors was music to the mans ears, but at the same time annoyed him.

He took another drag of his cigarette and then flicked it away.

He reached down as the woman struggled in vain against the bindings. He grabbed her face and squeezed it.

???: Please be quiet, this will only take a second...

She widened her eyes as the man stared into her soul, then his hand glowed blue.

The woman screamed desperately as she continued to struggle. The man noticed that her wrists and ankles were now bleeding from the struggle and her mouth was also leaking blood.

Then everything stopped and the woman's eyes rolled into the back of her head leaving only the whites of her eyes visible, bumps slowly started to appear like warts all over her body.

They slowly started moving around her body like they were alive until her skin started to change colour into a sickly blue.

The cracking of bones could be heard throughout the lab as the woman's neck did what appeared to be a 360. Her legs bent backwards, and her arms spun in the opposite direction