Chapter 36: The Past and The Future

A/N: Yo, I'm back with two chapters this time, these chapters clear up everything i needed to clear up before the time skip, which happens at the end of the next chapter. 

The origins of the Gojo family are explained in this chapter and let me just say that they aren't JJK canon obviously, i took my own original spin on it. Also just in case you didn't know Sarah is in fact Delta from Eminence in Shadow... her real name is Sarah so...

I hope you all enjoy the chapters and I will get started on the ending of the story very shortly... <3

Large blue magic circles covered the sky as Grayfia did all she could to extinguish the flames that surrounded the area.

She knew that she couldn't put out all the fires in the city, she would rely on the humans to do that, but the heat in her immediate vicinity was starting to irritate her.

Sona: I believe that she was the only survivor... there is nothing more for us to do here.

Grayfia disengaged her magic as she brought her arms down to her sides.

Ghislaine walked up to the queen with a naked black-haired woman over her shoulders.

Ghislaine: I will take Sarah back to the castle.

Grayfia nodded showing that she was okay with the decision and then Ghislaine started to walk away causing Grayfia to inwardly sigh.

Grayfia: Ghislaine, that's the wrong way...

She jolted a little and then turned the opposite direction.

Ghislaine: Of course.

Grayfia: Not that way either... Rumi, go with her.

Rumi groaned at her idiotic friend.

Rumi: Fine...

The rabbit guided the cat woman into the forest and back towards the castle making sure not to take her eyes of her.

Every single occupant of the castle stood behind Grayfia to await her decision on what they should do, except of course the four K/DA girls who had already taken an unconscious Ahri back to the castle.

Mei Mei and Maki walked up to Grayfia as well.

Maki: We have taken care of all of the stray curses around the area... these ones were no joke.

Mei Mei: At least 10 grade 2's and a grade 1... it seems they are finally getting serious.

Grayfia rubbed her forehead in an annoyed manner.

Grayfia: Sona was right... there is nothing left for us to do here... we were too late.

Rias: Should we go back?

Grayfia nodded sadly.

Grayfia: Yes, lets go back... I imagine that Y/N will have a lot to say in the morning. For now, I think everyone should get some rest.

The group was about to head home when someone spoke.

Mordred: Mother?

The group looked over to Artoria who seemed livid, more angry than Mordred had ever seen her before. Her anger affected the people around her who cowered in fear.

Artoria: Never in my life have I been so useless in a battle.

Medusa: Neither have I... we didn't do anything.

Yoruichi sighed off to the side and spoke.

Yoruichi: You got that right...

They both looked over to he dark-skinned woman with a small bit of rage that was ineffective against the soul reaper.