Chapter 38: Fifth Holy Grail War

A/N: Okay, final arc time, the holy grail war... fun!

Okay not a chance in hell i can live up to ufotable's unreal battle choreography, but i will try my best, hopefully your imagination will help.

Now as for the servants, so far i have decided to just keep it canon and have the same servants in this as UBW. I will also be labeling them as their class names instead of their real names, especially since there would be two Medusa's and two Artoria's.

This is the beginning of the end so thank you to everyone that had read this far, i appreciate you all more than you know.

Have a wonderful day!!

The morning dew blanketed the ground around you as you pushed yourself off the ground slowly to get a full range of motion in your push up.

You could hear the slow gentle sound of the wind wisping passed the naked trees as you finished up your set and stood up off the ground.

You looked around the training area which was a lot more barren then you would have liked it to be. You had told the girls to up their training a number of times which they did. But it wasn't nearly enough.

You heard the crunching of dirt as you turned around and saw Rossweisse walking towards you with a towel in her hand.

She smiled as she approached you and offered the towel to you. She didn't say a word as you grabbed it. You had to admit to yourself, Rossweisse had been oddly... perfect the passed couple of months. She never argued, she did what you asked her to do, even if she was Rias' Rook.

She didn't ask you any unnecessary questions, she didn't pine for your affection, she was just there when you needed her and then gone a second later.

She reminded you a lot of Grayfia... in more ways then one.

Rossweisse: Breakfast will be ready in a couple minutes.

Those were the only words she spoke as she turned around and walked back into the castle.

You smiled as you checked her out from behind.

Y/N: I want you...

She didn't hear you but you smirked as you saw her disappear and then you wiped your face with the towel she had offered you.

You exhaled as fog covered your face for a second before it was gone.

Your thoughts were interrupted as you heard a loud howl come from the top of the castle. You turned over to look at the source of the noise only for you to be tackled to the ground by a black blur.

Sarah: Boss... Boss!!

Sarah rubbed herself into you as her tail wagged sporadically behind her. She was another one of the girls that literally did everything you told her to do without so much as a single complaint.

For some reason three months ago she randomly started referring to you as her boss. It was weird for a while before you had gotten used to it. She was up every single morning training as well. But she was up much earlier than you were.

You rubbed her head in between her ears which caused a smile to make it's way to her face as she pushed herself into your hand.

Y/N: Sarah, how was your training this morning?

Sarah: Sarah did what Boss told her to do...

You smiled at her and then got up off the ground which made her stand up as well. She had finally taken to wearing clothes, but she refused to wear underwear and said that they were uncomfortable.