After Story Chapter 3: Final Chance

A/N: Alright, i'm back, this will be the last one for the after story for a little bit, with Christmas coming up, plus my writers block we healed so i'm going back to my other story for a while :)

Anyway, enjoy this emotional rollercoaster of a chapter.

You paced deliberately in front of the sizable assembly of Gojo's, their eyes tracking your every movement while you slowly rubbed your eyes with your fingers.

Y/N: Explain to me, please. Where did I go wrong when I raised you? What mistakes did I make? What made you this way? I don't understand.

They all gazed at you, some with small tears in their eyes, witnessing the evident disappointment on your face.

Taking a hesitant step forward, Kyouka extended her hand toward you.

Kyouka: F-Father, I-

You snapped your neck in her direction and even though your eyes were covered, she could instantly tell that they were narrowed at her.

Y/N: Do not speak!! How dare you tarnish her name with your inaction.

She pursed her lips tightly as they quivered slightly in sadness, and slowly backed away from you to rejoin her siblings.

Julius: Enough of this. Let's get started already.

You closed your eyes slowly at his words and your knuckles whitened as you tightened them and took a rather long shaky breath, in an attempt to calm yourself.

Suddenly, every child there quaked for a moment as their legs began to shake.

You slowly turned your face to glance over to Julius.

Y/N: Very well, Julius. We will get started...

You slowly turned towards him and then smiled at your children... It was an unnerving smile. One that seemed so open and friendly... however, they could tell that wasn't the case.

You stopped a couple of feet away from him and spread your arms out wide and then gestured for him to come.

Y/N: Whenever you are ready.

Julius' response was a simple smile back as he slowly cracked his knuckles and started walking towards you, only to be stopped by Caspian who grabbed his brother's shoulder.

Caspian: Julius, I implore you to think this through. Father isn't playing around this t-

Julius slapped his brother's hand off his shoulder and narrowed his eyes at him.

Julius: Get your hands off me. Aren't you sick of these pointless tests? I know you are. This shouldn't take long anyway. Just sit and watch.

Y/N: Are you quite done? Or do you plan on keeping me waiting?

Caspian only sighed and stepped away from Julius, who turned back to you and then walked to the forefront of the large gathering of Gojo's, stopping a couple of feet away from you.

Julius: Yeah, we're done. Hope you're ready... Father.

He lowered his hands, and you stood in front of him, totally defenseless. The wind swept through the forest clearing, blowing your hair beautifully. Honestly, it felt really nice on your skin.

The grass below your feet swayed with the wind as well, and then, your lesson began, one that you wished you had gone through as well. There were times when you wished someone would have shown you how weak you were in the past; it would have saved you a lot of suffering.

Julius bent forward, smiled menacingly at you, and then vanished completely from your sight. However, you could hear his maniacal laugh fill the clearing as you took another shaky breath.