Chapter 8: An Unusual Meeting

A/N: I guess i should upload this now so i don't leave off on a cliffhanger. Some people will probably complain about what i did here and that's okay... this is always how i planned for this book to go, so i won't be changing it.

Regardless if you like what i did, hate what i did, or just don't care, i do hope you all have a good day, and if you do like this story then maybe leave a vote, thank you all for reading and have a great day :)

Note: I made some major changes to both this chapter and the next one, since people didn't seem to like how i handled it very well. It wasn't such a big deal until people started sending me DM's like crazy complaining about it non-stop. I will not being doing something like this again, the only reason i'm doing it is to save my mental. Anyway, enjoy the changes if you are rereading this.

~With Y/N, 20 Minutes Prior~

The large red ball of magic floated above Kokabeil menacingly, but you only narrowed your eyes.

Artoria clenched her sword tighter, and Medusa did the same with her daggers. They instinctively jumped in front of you to shield you from harm.

But when they felt a hand on their shoulder, they both turned around.

Y/N: Don't worry, it won't hurt me... as long as it isn't the power of destruction, I'll be fine.

They looked at you with hesitation but obeyed your orders which for some reason raised some confusion in you.

Kokabeil: Your family and their limitless technique were certainly hard to kill, but not impossible. I'm sure you have wondered how the Gojo family was wiped out even though they possessed that innate ability.

He brought his hands forward and then the massive sphere of magic shot towards your group at astounding speed.

You smiled and put your fingers up and the magic hit your infinity and at a glance it appeared to stop in its tracks.

A long crater formed behind you from the impact. A massive blue orb formed behind you and then at the center a black hole formed.

Kokabeil smirked.

Kokabeil: My... I haven't seen a prodigy like you since that Kyouka woman.

The magic ball got sucked up and disappeared into the abyss. You put your fingers down and the hole behind you disappeared.

Y/N: I don't want to hear her name coming out of your filthy mouth.

He giggled.

Kokabeil: Oh, is that so?

Grayfia: Can we kill him now?

You turned around and looked at your girls.

Y/N: No... he's mine. Don't interfere.

Your eyes shone blue underneath you blindfold, and they saw a small hint of it leak through. You snapped your head in his direction and moved slowly towards him.

He smirked and then created multiple light spears. They all appeared over his head and then he pointed at you. The spears went flying and then you sprinted.

You dodged one after the other relatively easily and then jumped up towards him and reeled your fist back.

Kokabeil readied a sword and flew towards you at the same speed.

He swung his sword only for it to get stopped by your infinity.

Y/N: You really haven't learned anything have you.

You punched him in the face causing his head to snap to the right and blood to spit out of his mouth.

Y/N: You can't hit me you piece of shit.