Chapter 13: Sitri Family and Another Concert

A/N: Okay... sorry about taking so long to update this... anyway the poll went rather well, so thank you for everyone who voted. The peerage is pretty much confirmed now, except for the bishop and knight.

There was a tie between Mereoleona (Black Clover), Merlin (Seven Deadly Sins), and Kuroka (High School DxD) so just vote here one which one you would prefer. Honestly for some reason Merlin being technically a little girl weirds me out a little even if she is hundreds of years old, but anyway just vote on one. This vote will remain open for a long time, so even if you are late vote, i will hold off on adding a bishop.

The choices for knight are Scathach (Fate Grand Order), or Mordred (Fate Grand Order), i will leave it up to you guys :)

Hope you enjoy the chapter :)

You sat down at the Gremory dining table looking at the woman sitting across from you. It was a little bit of shock seeing her in the dinning room considering that she was completely bed ridden not 10 hours ago.

Y/N: So... Rumi tells me your name is Ghislaine, is that right?

She seemed stoic, as if nothing could possibly bother her but she nodded regardless.

Ghislaine: That's right, both the princess and Rumi have told me quite a bit about you. But before we get to that I would like to thank you for saving my life.

She bowed quite deeply causing a smile to form on your face. You shook your hand dismissively.

Y/N: Please, no need for that. Rumi asked me to, so I did. Even if she didn't, I wouldn't have ignored someone who was on the verge of death.

Ghislaine: Still, thank you.

You chuckled.

Y/N: You are very welcome.

The room went quite for a couple more seconds before she spoke again.

Ghislaine: I also here that you are their mate?

You nodded.

Y/N: Yes, that's right.

She smiled a little.

Ghislaine: I know that this may be a selfish request, but I was duty bound to guard Lady Yasaka, and her daughter. I would still like to defend Lady Ahri from all harm, although I know that she is in your service now-

You raised a hand to stop her from speaking any further.

Y/N: I'm going to stop you right there. Ahri is not in my service. She is free to do whatever she wishes, she is family to me, if you would like to stay by her side then all you must do is ask her.

She raised her eyebrow a little.

Ghislaine: You are very different from the devils that I have met in the past.

You sighed.

Y/N: Yes, I get that a lot actually.

You both heard a couple of yawns and looked to the entrance of the dinning room where a very tired looking Rumi and Ahri stood scratching their heads.

Y/N: Good morning, you two.

They both tiredly looked up to you.

Rumi: Mornin'.

Ahri: Good morning, Y/N, oh...

Ahri looked over to Ghislaine and when she saw her, Ahri brightened up and she smiled so lovingly that you thought you may go blind. It was surprising to say the least. Ahri was a kind and beautiful woman, but that kind of smile was rarely seen.