Chapter 15: The Sword of Promised Victory

A/N: Alright, I'm back with another chapter, i had a lot of fun writing this one, and the story is only going to get more fun from here on out, the next arc is fucking annoying, the whole Asia dying thing and Issei going juggernaut, I'll be finishing that one up rather quickly.

Anyway, i hope you all enjoy this chapter.

You teleported as close to the anomaly as you possibly could, but strangely enough something was keeping you from teleporting right to them.

You put your fingers to your chin as you looked around the dark woods that surrounded you. The wind caused the leaves on the trees to rustle around you as your hair swayed back and forth.

Y/N: Interesting.

You reached your hand out slowly, but before you could extend your arm completely something stopped it and your hand flushed against what seemed to be a barrier of some sort.

Y/N: This is a spatial barrier.

You would have smirked and applauded the caster if you had the time, but sadly you didn't. You sighed as you dug your feet into the ground and rested your palm on the barrier.

You took a deep breath and then you flexed your muscles. Your feet dug right into the ground and then you pushed forward.

You breathed out and then stood up and waited for a couple of seconds. Before too long a small crack made its way onto the barrier and then it spread all the way to the top.

Y/N: Phew, nice barrier.

*SHATTER*

The barrier cam crashing down, and the sparkling particles of magic rained over you like snow. Then you disappeared once again in a zip.

You appeared literally right behind Rias who was hugging Koneko rather close to her body.

When you looked at the white haired Neko your heart almost dropped, she seemed to have a multitude of emotions on her face... fear, sadness, longing, just to name a few.

Interestingly enough there was someone else there as well, but you couldn't see their face since they were covered in red armor, of course you knew who it was.

Y/N: Issei... this is a surprise, you achieved balance breaker...

(A/N: No, he did not achieve it by touching anyone's boobs, no NTR in this book)

Your sudden speaking caused all of them to turn around and face you. Rias smiled a little even though you could clearly see that she was worried.

Koneko hid her face in Rias' breasts as to avoid eye contact with you.

Issei: Y/N!! What are you doing here?

You walked forwards a little as you put your hands in your pockets.

Y/N: I sensed something rather powerful out here, I got worried, so I came to investigate.

You couldn't see his facial expression, but something told you he didn't like the thought of you being there. Thank God you didn't give a shit.

???: Oh my... hello there, Handsome... are you the one that destroyed my barrier, that was rather naughty.

You turned your head to a tree that was sitting in the center of the small opening that you found yourself in.

On one of the upper branches a short woman stood. She had long pitch-black hair and to your surprise cat ears and two cat tails coming out of her.

She wore a breathtaking kimono, with a golden obi. The kimono was riding rather low on her body, so you had a good view of her cleavage.