Chapter 5: Gojo Clan Return and Nine Tailed Problems

You walked through a massive hallway as devil guard came at you left and right. Kai'sa blasted two of them away and into the wall where they got knocked and fell to the ground.

Artoria and Medusa walked beside you with Grayfia next to you as you let the K/DA girls handle the fodder.

Akali ran on the wall and then flipped a couple of times before nailing a guard in the back of his head with the blunt end of her sickle.

She stood back up and tapped it against her shoulder.

Akali: These guys are weak as hell.

Evelynn: Yes, well they are only guards.

Ahri had all nine of her tails out as she slid across the floor launching blue fire at a couple of guards making their armor cave in on itself and knocking them out.

Then there were two guards that were on either side of a massive door.

Y/N: This is it.

Guard1: Who are you?

Guard: What are you doing here, there is a private event being held.

Evelynn was about to walk forward when you raised your hand to stop her.

She looked at you and then stayed in place.

You walked up to the two guards who both had spears pointed at you.

When you got too close, they attempted to stab you only for their spears to hit your infinity and then snap.

You grabbed their faces and then you squished their helmets so tight that blood started coming out of their ears. Then you threw them at the door so hard it knocked it open.

You walked into the now quiet banquet hall rather nonchalantly

You immediately saw Rias' peerage there. They were all dressed up in dresses for the girls and Kiba was wearing a suit.

You looked down at the ground to see Issei bloodied body.

Akali rushed over to him and kneeled down to poke his cheek a couple times.

Akali: I think he's dead.

Evelynn: Kali, dear please don't touch it.

She put her hand to her forehead in a salute.

Akali: Roger that.

You saw Rias and her 'fiancé' up on the grand stage. You had to admit that she looked rather beautiful, she was a waste standing next to someone so ugly.

You also noticed that Lucifer himself was there on stage. You could feel that he was rather anxious. Your guess was that he had instructed Issei to save his sister only for him to fail.

Sirzechs looked at the guests that had caused the hall to go quiet and then came across a person he knew all to well.

Sirzechs: Grayfia?

She bowed a little.

Grayfia: Lord Lucifer.

He smiled a little.

Sirzechs: I see, you found a place where you belong.

Grayfia: I have.

Riser was getting more and more pissed by the second.

Riser: Riser demands that these cretins be thrown out at once.

Akali: Pfft, I still can't get over the way he talks.

Y/N: Akali, it's fine, you can laugh at those beneath you, its only proper right, Lancer.

Artoria: Absolutely, he does bare a striking resemblance to a jester.