Chapter 6: King and Snake

You, Akali, Evelynn, and Kai'sa all walked back to the shrine. Akali was rubbing her stomach in relief.

Akali: Man, that was amazing, we have to come back again.

Y/N: Yeah, Yasaka took me once when I was younger.

Kai'sa: It was rather expensive though.

Y/N: Don't worry about that, I mean its hard for me to tell what is and isn't expensive... remember I accidentally bought VIP tickets to a concert, and I didn't even know the group performing.

Evelynn: You should learn a little money sense Dear.

You scratched the back of your head in embarrassment.

Y/N: Yeah, you have a point.

Your group arrived at Yasaka's room once again after the guards recognized you and let you pass.

Rumi was no longer outside meaning that Yasaka was either in trouble, or she invited her back in.

You walked forwards this time knocking on the door.

???: Yes?

Y/N: Its Y/N.

???: Oh, come in.

You opened the door as you and the remainder of K/DA flooded into the room. Yasaka was sitting in her usual spot and Ahri was sitting next to her. Their tails played with each other behind them, and Rumi stood to the side.

Y/N: We are going to head back to my place now.

Ahri looked a little sad at the news.

You giggled.

Y/N: Ahri, feel free to stay here for as long as you like. I'm sure Yasaka wouldn't mind, and I know that they wouldn't mind either.

You motioned to K/DA, and they all nodded their heads.

Kai'sa: Of course not.

Akali: Yeah, you got some catching up to do.

Evelynn: Take as long as you wish Dear.

Ahri's tails waged frantically behind her.

Ahri: But aren't I a member of your peerage.

Yasaka: WHAT?!

Y/N: (Hear we go.)

Yasaka seethed in anger when she snapped her neck in your direction.

Yasaka: You turned my daughter into devil?!

Y/N: I did.

You did not feel ashamed about your choice and by Ahri's face neither did she.

Ahri: Mother, I asked him to.

Yasaka turned around and looked at her smiling girl.

Yasaka: What? Why?

Ahri: It seems I will have plenty of time to fill you in.

Y/N: Yes, you may be a member of my peerage but like I told you all before, live your lives, you are not my slaves or servants. You're family.

Ahri smiled lovingly at you and Rumi narrowed her eyes at her when she caught a whiff of pheromones from the younger nine tailed fox.

Ahri: Thank you.

Y/N: Stop that, now spend time with Yasaka, and you can come back whenever you want.

She nodded.

Y/N: Yasaka, Rumi, come visit me whenever you like, I live in Kuoh now.

Rumi twitched and both Yasaka and Ahri blushed a little at Rumi's lustful sent.