Chapter 42: Heracles

A/N: Alright, batch upload this time, 3 chapters for you guys.

I hope you all enjoy the chapters. I kinda wrote these three quickly since i just couldn't stop writing for some reason.

Anyway the harem is almost done at the end of this batch, i think there are only 5 more left to add. 

Anyway, enjoy!!

In the dead of night, on a dimly lit street, Shirou, Rin, and Saber all stood still, staring at the two figures situated across from them.

The tension in the air was palpable as their gazes locked with those of the opposing duo. Saber's grip tightened on her sword underneath her raincoat.

???: Good evening, Shirou.

At the mention of his name Shirou took a small step back as he stared at the hulking brute in front of him.

???: This is the second time we've met like this...

Sweat dripped down Shirou's forehead as the white-haired little girl smiled childishly towards him. He didn't sense any malice from her at all, which made the situation even more frightening.

Slowly the girl started to walk towards the trio, after just a couple of steps she stopped herself and curtsied as a way of introduction.

???: It's nice to meet you, Rin... I'm Illya. Illyasviel von Einzbern.

She stopped her curtsy and then opened a single blood red eye towards the opposing girl.

Illya: You know the name "Einzbern," don't you?

Rin started to sweat as well, causing her eyes to narrow.

Rin: Einzbern...

Saber narrowed her eyes as well, and pivoted her foot to make sure she left no openings in her frame in case of attack.

Rin: I'm astonished... in terms of raw ability, that thing outclasses saber...

The comment alone was enough for Shirou to start shaking under the imaginary pressure.

Archer: It's incredible... that servant could take on the other six alone.

Shirou turned to face the voice coming from a currently invisible Archer.

Rin: Then I guess we can't brute force our way out of this can we? Archer, you should use your class's usual methods.

Archer: What about Defense?

Rin observed the two that stood before her and was forced to grind her teeth together when Illya gave Rin a soft and rather nice smile.

Rin: The three of us should be enough to hold it off.

Archer: Understood.

With that said Shirou turned when he noticed the spirit start to make its way far away from the group. But his attention was pulled by Tohsaka once more when she spoke his name.

Rin: Emiya... it's your choice whether to run or fight... but if you can, try to run.

Shirou gritted his teeth, failing to make a choice on the spot.

Illya: Are you done talking? Can I get started?

There was an almost deafening silence that followed as Shirou clenched his fists and Saber narrowed her eyes.

Illya: Alright, I'll kill you now. Get them, Berserker.

An ungodly amount of pressure befell the three beings as Berserker reeled his body back. His muscles flexed with power the likes of which the three had never seen before.