Chapter 21: The Magic Martial Artist

A/N: Okay, this is the last chapter for my mass upload, hope you enjoy it. After this is Britain and then Germany, while you are away a lot will be happening in Kuoh so stay tuned :)

You opened your eyes slowly as not to overexert yourself. You could feel all around you even without them, but the only thing you could feel was... nothing.

Y/N: I made it...

You had been here once before so it wasn't all that surprising when you could feel your senses stretch out almost infinitely and not feel a thing...

Although that wasn't totally true, in fact you felt a massive presence, and if you were honest with yourself, you were terrified of running into it.

Besides the massive presence you sensed a couple of other things which was odd to you, normally there was nothing here at all besides its one resident.

Then you smiled as you felt her.

Y/N: There you are... thank you God...

You had a tinge of pain in your head, but you ignored it as you flew towards the presence you felt. You could see all the separate dimensional fluctuations.

To navigate the Dimensional Gap you had to use the holes or tears in space, or you could find yourself lost forever... it's what makes the Dimensional Gap so dangerous.

With your eyes you were able to see the start and end points for all the dimensional fluctuations and you entered one only to find yourself in another barren wasteland.

You looked around and then found the start point you were looking for. You entered and then ended up exactly where you wanted.

You flew towards the blond-haired girl who's body was suspended in space and already starting to decay, she was unconscious, and you could see that the top couple layers of her skin were completely gone already making the remaining layers of skin look almost transparent.

You picked her up in a princess carry and then projected your infinity around her as best as you could to protect her from the harsh environment of the Dimensional Gap.

You were about to activate your domain again when you felt a presence from behind you.

You quickly turned around only to see three people you really could have done without seeing for a while.

Y/N: Vali... what are you doing here?

He looked composed instead of pissed which took you off guard. Bikou was with him as well as Arthur who was wielding a sword much like Excalibur. Although you noticed that it wasn't anywhere close to as strong as Excalibur.

Vali: Why are you here Gojo?

You sighed.

Y/N: Answering my question with a question... I am just retrieving a friend, nothing more.

Vali looked down at the woman in your arms.

Vali: I see... well we can take you back.

Y/N: HUH?

Vali: Do not act so surprised, Issei is in a juggernaut state right now, a fight with him will be interesting.

You sighed.

Y/N: I see, so that is all you care about, well I won't look a gift horse in the mouth...

You hovered over to them and then stood on the golden platform created by Arthur's sword.

Y/N: By the way Arthur, we will be coming to Britain soon, so I hope that you will welcome us with open arms.

Arthur looked back at you and peered over his glasses.