Chapter 4: Fried Chicken and Training

Sadly, the weekend was over and now you needed to head back to school. The K/DA ladies decided to stay at your place since they didn't have any other shows planned.

You told them that they could continue to live their lives as they normally would which they agreed to. But they decided to make Japan their home permanently since they were now part of your peerage.

Tiamat had returned and was pleasantly surprised that you had added more members to your peerage. Although she seemed a little upset that you had all gone out to a concert without her.

You were walking down the hall only to hear Issei and his bunch of friends talking about boobs, then he said something that confused you a little.

Issei: Wanna know what I was doing last night... starting at some double D's baby.

He put on a triumphant smile and then the other two grabbed him by the shoulder and shook him asking for him to elaborate.

Y/N: He's probably just talking about some porno.

You walked to class and took your seat. Neither Akeno nor Rias seemed to be in class today. You could feel them in the clubroom, but they made no move to leave.

Y/N: (Odd, I wonder if something is going on. I'll check after school.)

The rest of classes went by and at lunch you couldn't feel Akeno or Rias anywhere. You walked over to the club room only to find it completely empty.

Things were getting worrisome so you contacted Grayfia.

Y/N: Grayfia, you there?

Grayfia: Yes.

Y/N: Rias and Akeno were not in class today, and I can't sense them anywhere.

Grayfia: That is odd, your senses span pretty far.

Y/N: That's what has me worried, I mean her peerage is still present at the school. I am going to contact Sona and see if she knows anything. Let the others know just in case okay.

Grayfia: Of course.

Y/N: Thanks Baby, love you.

Grayfia: I love you too Y/N.

You checked the time and noticed that lunch was ending soon so you made your way to the student council room as quickly as possible.

You knocked on the door.

???: Enter.

You opened the door and saw Sona and a lot more devils.

Y/N: What are you trying to sound like some King? 'eNtEr.'

You mocked Sona a little causing the other devils in the room to narrow their eyes at you.

Sona blushed a little in embarrassment.

Sona: What would you like Y/N?

Y/N: Rias and Akeno. I know you know where they are. You should let me in on what's going on.

She took off her glasses and put them on her desk.

Sona: I see, I should have known that you would come to me.

She paused for a bit and then started talking again.

Sona: Rias is engaged to the Phenex family heir.

Y/N: Those immortal birds are still alive?

Sona: I think you just answered your own question... anyway she resents him, but you know how the system works.