Chapter 24: Realization and a New Enemy

A/N: A lot of time changes in this chapter so I will attempt to make it as easy to tell how much time has passed as possible :)

Please enjoy!

~Kyoto, Same day~

The Kyoto trip was going strong for the second years at Kuoh academy as the bright sun beat down onto their skin.

They all looked around at the sights before they heard their teacher calling for them.

Rossweisse: Come on... this way.

Xenovia was talking to Irina about her time as an angel, and Issei, Kiba, and Asia were all talking amongst themselves as well.

All seemed all right... but really, they were worried, and the smiles on their faces were only there to hide there tremendous anxiety at what they had been told the previous night.

Most of them wanted to up and leave and do their best to help their friend, or fellow lover. But they were strictly forbidden for right now.

Irina: So... what do you think happened.

Irina whispered to Xenovia as they followed behind Rossweisse and ignored what she was saying completely.

Xenovia: I cannot say... I have never met her in person, but from what I have heard , Lady Yasaka is an immensely powerful Yokai...

Irina nodded.

Irina: Yeah, I've seen Ahri in action and even she scares me... imagine her mother.

???: Ahem!!

The two girls flinched and looked up only to be met with a blonde fox Yokai who had her eyes closed and a very "sweet" smile on her face.

The rest of the group was also stopped including Rossweisse who was impatiently looking at her watch and was a little jumpy.

Ahri: Why thank you Irina... you're so sweet.

Irina smiled nervously and let out a small chuckled as Xenovia looked Ahri over. She was wearing a beautiful kimono and if Xenovia didn't know her, she would have definitely mistaken her for an empress of some sort.

But she also saw the fear and anxiety behind her beautiful smile.

Ahri looked over to Rossweisse with a smile.

Ahri: I will show them around, you can go if you would like Rose.

Issei tilted his head.

Issei: Rose?

Rossweisse sighed happily and nodded to Ahri.

Rossweisse: Very well, I can trust them with you.

She bowed and then skipped away towards what Ahri could only assume to be the bar.

Evelynn made herself known as she appeared out of thin air beside Ahri causing the second years to jump a little.

Evelynn: I swear, we have known that woman for less than a week and yet we know everything about her.

Then Akali jumped up behind them causing them to jolt out of their skins for a second time.

Akali: She likes drinking, so what?

Kai'sa: Yes, let her have her fun...

They jumped yet again when Kai'sa showed up behind them.

Issei: Are you trying to give us all a heart attack?

Evelynn smirked and licked her metallic nails.

Evelynn: Maybe...

A shiver went up Issei's spine as he shook a little in fear.