Chapter 33: Moving Once Again

The air around you stood still as the sun reflected off of small water droplets that held in the air like jewels.

You stared at the woman in front of you who was now... not a shark anymore... you had to admit that you would have been a lot more confused had Yoruichi not been a cat before seeing her human form for the first time.

An ungodly amount of pressure fell on top of you yet it didn't really seem to bother you. Her pressure paled in comparison to that of Artoria, or Kyouka.

That alone seemed to rouse the dark-skinned woman's interest as she quirked a brow in your direction. She was quite a beauty, she had fair dark skin and short blonde hair. She had two distinct blue marking on her face that ran from her hairline to the middle of her cheeks in the distinct shape of lightning bolts.

(A/N: No hollow mask in this lol)

She wore all white and her deminer was giving you the creeps, yet you couldn't discern her motives quite yet.

The top she wore was rather distracting as it left very little to the imagination, covering only the top half of her impressive bust. In polar contract to her top, she wore long loose white pants that covered everything.

But from her reaction earlier, you could guess that Yoruichi knew this woman. Her energy was extremely similar to Yoruichi's meaning that this woman was most likely, a soul reaper.

Yoruichi: Tia... what are you doing here? Are there no shipwrecks that require your attention.

The woman narrowed her eyes at you once more before turning to Yoruichi.

Tia: That is what I would like to know... what are you doing here Yoruichi?

Yoruichi: Just relaxing, I'm retired remember...

Tia: We do not 'retire.'

Yoruichi: Mou... you're such a workaholic. You never change.

She started walking towards the two of you. The first thing that you noticed was the small sword strapped to her back.

Tia: Order this devil to leave, I need to speak with you.

You raised an eyebrow in amusement as a smile covered your face. A bead of sweat made its way down Yoruichi's forehead as she whistled a little.

Yoruichi: Yeahhh... about that...

Tia remained so still you could swear that she was a statue.

Y/N: Sorry Blondie, no can do... I happen to be the master in this relationship right here. A bit rude to march up to my house and then request I leave.

Yoruichi tried to hold in a chuckle by covering her mouth with her hand but it leaked out as yellow aura spilled from the dark-skinned woman.

Y/N: Oh my, quite powerful, but if I were you, I wouldn't move another step, at least if you want to keep your head attached to your shoulders.

Tia: Disgusting devil... you dare-

She took one single step towards you and right as her foot touched the ground everyone's hair blew back as the earth in front of you caved in on itself and rocks flew in the distance and into the water.

The distinct color of gold filled Tia's line of sight.

She was forced to raise her head to make her neck as thin as possible so she wouldn't get cut, but a small nick caused her blood to leak down the blade of the sword now held at her throat.

She clenched her teeth and her eyes shot open as she shook with fear.

She followed the trail of her blood down the blade to get a good look at the woman in front of her. In fact there were three of them and each one of them had a blade millimeters away from a vital point on her neck.