After Story Chapter 1: Immortality

A/N: Yoo!!! Did you miss me.

Well anyway, i was going through some tremendous writers block, like so bad that it was starting to piss me off, so i just decided to write this since it was flowing so easily.

To give you guys a brief explanation as to what 'this' is, well you could call it a sequel, a side story, or and an epilogue, doesn't matter to me.

It will be short, probably only around 10-15 chapters, and the uploads will be relatively slow. So... sorry about that but my focus is on God of Gaming right now.

Now, i don't think it will be too hard to figure out whose kid is whose. I made their personalities very similar to their mothers, so i think people will get it pretty quickly. 

If this isn't well received then it's no worries, I'll just scrap the idea all together. I just wrote this because, like i said, i was going through some pretty bad writers block.

As for the plot of the After Story, well... just read and find out, it's pretty juicy to be honest.

Anyway, enjoy this little teaser :)

In the depths of the underworld, a profound darkness enveloped everything. The sole illumination piercing through the obscurity emanated from the artificial moon, a creation forged in the aftermath of obliterating its predecessor over a decade ago.

The haunting memories of the war, a distant echo from 16 years past, had left indelible scars on both the land and its denizens. These wounds manifested in myriad forms—physical and psychological, etched into the very fabric of existence.

As the reigning king, you endeavored to mend the afflicted, yet the scope of your influence was limited. The potent tools at your disposal, such as the Reverse Curse and the Sea of Life, possessed the power to heal, but their efficacy only extended so far.

Years drifted by in an era of peace, the hard-fought tranquility you had so earnestly sought now a tangible reality, and you didn't regret a thing.

However, beneath this veneer of calm, remnants of your formidable prowess birthed new challenges. Some sought you out, eager to test their mettle against your might. Yet, you cared little for their futile challenges, your focus unwaveringly fixed on a singular objective—the well-being of your 24 beautiful children.

Each of them held a special place in your heart, and there was no limit to what you would do for them. In their honor, you established a unique school, a haven where they could master both curses and cursed techniques. Balancing the responsibilities of overseeing both the school and the underworld proved surprisingly simple.

But your children had much more than just Gojo blood flowing through their veins, some had Yokai blood, others had godly blood, some even had soul reaper blood within them.

It was this mixture of power that would soon lead to a confrontation that you would have never expected, one that you were unprepared for, and one that would ultimately change you and your family... forever.

...

Within the sprawling capital city of the underworld, the Gojo domain, where a majestic castle proudly towered above the cityscape, seemingly keeping a watchful eye on its inhabitants, a teenage girl lay still on her bed. Her hair, as white as the untouched snow, clung to her skin dampened by a chilling sweat, and her eyes were clenched shut as tightly as a vice.

Her breath came in rapid gasps as she tossed and turned, her hands gripping the sheets with an unyielding intensity, akin to a death grip.

Twitching and pressed flat against her head, her two fox ears betrayed the torment of a nightmare that had ensnared her entire being.