9.

"Don't tell me you didn't see the do not microwave label on the other side!"

"It's not legible enough, Tigress!"

"You know what, Alvaro? I'm beginning to think you really are as blind as a bat!" There was a pause. "And don't touch me with those slimy hands!"

"Well, this is interesting," Tobias said quietly but still loud enough to get both of the arguing children's attention.

"S-sir, good morning." Clara stuttered immediately putting distance between the young lawyer who was trying to smear her with mayonnaise and she took out a cup of coffee from the aforementioned microwave.

"Gato, good morning!" Varo's eyes gleamed with pure mischief and excitement. It was way too early in the morning to have so much energy.

"Good morning. I just thought it would be better to break up the noise rather than having Eniola come down here and Clara getting scared again." Tobias responded as he took his seat by the kitchen island and was handed the coffee by his assistant.

"I did not get scared before." She grumbled.

"For some reason, Tigress here is scared of that beautiful woman," Alvaro said as he turned to the sink to wash his hands. "Clara darling, help me with the tap, por favor?" He asked watching in amusement as the woman glared at him and stalked out of the kitchen.

"How was your travel yesterday, Varo? I was unable to have a discussion with you because of your gossip with Eniola." Tobi started as he stirred his cup, frowning as he could see right through it. Clara did not put enough milk in this.

"That is true. She's awesome." Varo smiled for a moment then wiped his hand with a kitchen rag. "She has the most charismatic personality, unlike Queen Elizabeth who just left."

"Clara? Clara has a very-" Tobias paused. "-a very unique personality. She grows on you eventually." He answered as he watched his friend snort and rummage through the overly stocked fridge and ended up getting an apple and a carton of milk.

"That woman is uptight as fuck, hermano." Varo rambled on as he violently bit into his apple. "I mean, am I not hot enough? Look at me!" He gestured at his body as he chugged down the carton of milk.

He would have looked cooler if it were vodka instead of lactose-free milk. But Tobias decided to make no mention of it.

"Are you just upset that Clara, my assistant, has rejected your advances?" Tobias quipped, finding the situation rather amusing.

"Bro, it is like these English women are of a different breed. Who does she think she is? With the snobbish accent and impossibly smooth legs..." His anger wavered at the end.

Tobias rolled his.

"You've known her for barely more than a day. And Clara isn't as cheap as your clients who cannot afford their legal bills." He answered honestly.

That English woman had never been in a serious relationship for as long as she worked with him. She was always so professional and as Alvaro would say... Uptight.

"You make it sound like it's a bad thing." Varo frowned for a moment then perked up. "At least the men and women are gorgeous."

"I take it that you had fun in Varedaro?"

"The best fun. A different partner for every night." Alvaro chuckled. "Mateo says hi, he misses the family and hopes we all meet soon." He added and Tobias frowned.

Of course, they would miss the family. Especially after he had to dissolve them after what had happened with Rebecca.

"Your men are anxious, jefe. They feel they have no other purpose. I feel the same way too sometimes. It's the main reason I even jumped on the quickest flight to this place. Don't you have plans for the future of the family?" Varo's carefree attitude was long gone by now.