32.

ENIOLA

Asides from figuring out that Tobias was pissed with Robert even when he looked eerily calm, Eniola was unsure of what would happen to the driver. For someone reason, Alvaro seemed to be gleeful that they were going to question the man.

What was the duo up to again?

No doubt torturing Robert.

Tobias did not have any problem impaling Giovanni with a knife and threatening the detective, who for some reason already knew him. It should not surprise her, but it still did.

It bothered her realizing she did not know much about the man she had reunited with.

How deep does this family thing go?

She did not think she wanted to know. Yet, she so badly wanted to figure it all out.

She wanted to figure him out.

No matter how annoying and secretive he was.

Why is he so infuriating?!

"Here you go." Vittore's voice called to her as he handed her a red cup and helped himself with pouring some vodka from the bottle that had his last name, Lothario on it.

"Thanks. You did not tell me you have your own brand." Eniola commented, taking the blue bottle from him.

"Yeah. It's a family business." He explained as she examined the pretty bottle. It had Lothario written in blood red and other contents in similar but less bold font. "Since the 30s, mi nonno  chose this design. My father didn't bother to change it. I don't think I would either."

Eniola nodded with a small smile. "He's Franchi G?" She asked, tracing the engraved name at the bottom of the bottle. It was directly placed on the glass and almost invincible.

"Francisco Ayuba Lothario. I never understood the 'G'. Perhaps it's a nickname?" Vittore said with a shrug.

"The family businesses in this family are something else." She replied, absently pouring more into her cup.

"It's expected. It's hard to find someone in here who isn't in their family trade. It's like tradition. Now enough cuddling, you'll make the drink warm." He said, prying the bottle out of Eniola's hands. Rude.

"Thanks." She replied coyly, sipping from the cup. The burning at the back her throat momentarily muting her thoughts.

"It's the least I can do, especially when you and that devil finished the first." He grumbled but his deep brown eyes showed he was joking.

"Come on, you said it was already forgiven. Are we still playing?" She pouted and Vittore just exhaled, stretching his long legs on the soft rug.

They had planned to play some games in the newly equipped gameroom and just get to know each other.

"I forgave you, not him." He replied, tipping his own cup for a sip before moving to connect the gamepads. "What would you like to play? There's Mario Kart 7 and Mortal Kombat." He said and she just waved her hand.