Bedtime

BITCH WE HIT 200K WTF????? THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE READS AND 6K+ VOTES! IT MEANS EVERYTHING TO ME!!

Now, the chapter.🥰

~~~

"Yin, if you don't get your... self off that couch and into this bed-" She could swear her eye twitched as she watched the older twin jump on the couch.

They all said he was just like her and she now saw it clearly. At least, I didn't give my parents sleepless nights.

She looked at Casimiro who seemed to have more fun listening to his animal sounds audio book than actually going to sleep as well.

"Not you too..." Her perfect child had other ideas.

She pulled her hair back and marched to where Alejandro entertained himself, dragging him off the couch with all her might.

"I don't wanna go to bed!" He protested, crying as she still pulled him towards their bedroom.

"Well, I don't want two insomniac children but we don't always get what we want now, do we?" He whined in protest, running off when she mistakenly loosened her hold. "Oh for fuck's sake!"

The chaos continued, Alejandro seemingly running on pure caffeine as he raced around her, using one of their safety mats as a cape and pretending he was Superman.

Usually, Eniola would leave them and just go to bed but with nobody else in the house to supervise them, they would burn the whole thing down. 'They' as in Alejandro Olayinka Fernandez. Casimiro would probably roast marshmallows with the fire.

Where the fuck is he? She wondered as the front door opened simultaneously.

She was beyond relieved.

"Thank God!"

Tobias stared at Eniola in confusion as she sat on the floor and then at their older twin who was still playing superhero.

Casimiro paused his audiobook to look at their father. "Papá."

"Buenas noches, papá!" Alejandro yelled, running at full speed toward Tobias who knew very well to brace himself.

It didn't help as the boy speared him onto the padded floor.

"You're only five... how are you so big?!" Tobias asked and he just laughed, flexing the chubby rolls on his arms he believed to be biceps.

"I'm very strong. I eat a lot of chocolate!" he said proudly and Tobias blew air at him.

"Chocolate makes you sick, mi gordito." He was barely done pinching Alejandro's cheeks before Eniola pulled him to herself.

"Now what did I tell you about calling my baby fat?" She said and he just smiled at her, stealing a peck on her cheek.

He gave Alejandro a once-over. "Well he's not exactly skinny now, is he?"

Eniola narrowed her eyes at him but patted the chubby toddler's belly.

"He's just a little round. Shows he's eating well."

"Uh huh..." he teased, kissing her again. "You're looking a little round yourself. Eating well?"

She automatically flicked him between the eyes before getting on her tippy toes to kiss him. "Welcome home, baby. I've been trying to tuck them in but there's way too much energy in them right now."

"You look tired," he pointed out as she pulled away. "Go lie down. I'll handle it."

Eniola would usually insist on assisting him or at least be there to help but not this time. She was going to fall asleep on her feet if she stood for more than two minutes.