48.

Nightlife activities were never what Tobias preferred to partake in and before this time, he never imagined he would be in any club on his own accord.

He even owned a club in Minnesota that he only attended to either say hello or entertain business partners. His ideal way to spend a weekend night was binge-watching a good show and eating junk food when he had the time.

But now, seeing Eniola dance along to music was something he could very well get used to as he watched her from the bar with a can of soda.

There was no way in hell he was getting drunk again... Unless she insisted.

He watched as her beautiful body swayed to the beat of whatever monstrosity they called music and played bass so deep it nearly pounded in his ears. She was the only good view in that place and she was happy he came out with her.

So he would manage.

He took another sip from his soda as he watched her befriend a couple of other women. She was in her element.

"¿No crees que soy una mejor opción?" Don't you think I'm a better option? A woman's voice sounded in his ear as he reluctantly turned to face her.

Raising a brow at her ruby-red lips, he asked, "How exactly are you a better option?"

The woman grinned as she sat beside him and crossed her legs.

"That seat is taken," he said politely, looking away and searching for Eniola.

Unsurprisingly, she was gone.

She did that every time the song changed.

"Aren't you a bit rude, Papi?" She probed, placing a finger on his shoulder.

He looked at the hand then at her.

"Do not touch me."

The woman rolled her eyes but removed her hand anyway, "Since you're going to be rude, I am Vanessa."

He watched her outstretched hand with disinterest.

"Awesome."

Vanessa stared at him in disbelief before she got up and left, pulling down the hem of her dress as she walked away.

He barely blinked and returned to searching for Eniola but was surprised to find her in front of him.

"This is the fourth woman you've turned down, Tobi, I'm impressed." She teased, flashing a nice smile as she offered her beer to him.

At first, he tried to reject it but settled for a single sip.

"I'll be driving." He said, watching her laugh and fall into his hold. "You're going to make us fall," Tobias said with a chuckle.

Eniola simply shrugged as she gave him her hand, "Let's dance."

Tobias was quick to refuse, confessing that he was not the best dancer and she just waved it off.

"We'll just stay here. No need to go to the dance floor." She said, finally getting him to stand up.

He let her wrap her arms around his shoulders as he instinctively grasped her hips.

"We look strange," Tobias said, watching other couples dancing. They were just holding each other.

"I don't care," Eniola said with a content smile as she twirled, leaning into his hard chest.

She slowly began to move as his hands held onto her stomach, keeping her in place. As he did so, she pushed her ass into him, still grinding on him.

Tobias tried to convince himself that they were only dancing.