10.

"Wait, what? Why?" Eniola asked and Varo just sent her a lazy stare.

"You weren't drunk and you fucking blackout and not remember shit. We need a drug test, an alcohol test, and every single test that can be carried out." He said, gesturing at her. "So go piss in a bottle, I already called the hospital."

Tobias shook his head in amusement but kept quiet, not wanting to be a part of their shenanigans.

Eniola frowned. "I don't know Varo, it sounds like you don't believe me."

"You don't exactly have a trustworthy track record, sweetheart." He replied flatly picking up notepad to jot something it.

"It was a one time thing." She said and Varo raised an amused brow at her.

"You've been acting stupid for the past decade and if you don't cooperate with me, you're probably going to end up in jail. I'd say five years if you're lucky and hopefully, it would be enough time for you to grow the fuck up. I should probably give you a heads up; there aren't diamond bathtubs in there."

Her eyes narrowed at him.

"What? Are you going to get offended now? Suck it up and do the fucking test."

"Fuck you." Eniola cursed, standing up from the sofa and the lawyer laughed, craning his neck to call after her.

"Do you need a bottle, Miss Gillian?!" Alvaro called after the woman as she climbed up the stairs.

"Fuck you, Varo!" She yelled back raising a middle finger above her head.

His eyes met with Tobias and he just shrugged. "Someone had to tell her and we both know it wasn't going to be you."

Tobias stayed silent, knowing Alvaro was right as he continued reading A Midsummer Night's Dream. He just couldn't wrap his head around Oberon and Tatiana's relationship.

He didn't understand why they were so toxic of each other.

"But I don't get it!" Alvaro exclaimed after a few moments of going over his notes.

Tobias sighed.

"What do you not get, Varo?" He asked keeping his book on his crossed lap. He knew the lawyer could not be quiet for more than a minute.

He always had something to say.

"This is an obvious flaw. The people behind this obviously wanted us to see the evidence was fake." He answered, looking at the pictures again as if to find hidden meaning to them.

"And?" Tobias tried to hasten his friend's thought process.

He wanted to get back to reading his book.

"I think they're leading us on the wrong path on purpose." Tobias stared at Varo for the longest second. His friend couldn't be possibly thinking what he thought he was thinking.

"Let me guess, you believe it is a money thing and it's similar to Rebecca's issue?" He asked, already knowing where the conversation was heading to.

Tobias looked over to Clara who was obviously eavesdropping on their conversation but pretending to be busy.

"I'm not a hundred percent sure but it has its similarities—" He was cut off by a bottle being thrown on his lap.

"There! You can have a fucking sip if you want!" Eniola yelled from the top of the stairs and laughing loudly at the mortified look Varo's face wore.

Even Clara could not hold in a chuckle.

"The fuck? Gillian!" The lawyer exclaimed tossing the bottle on the center table. "What if the lid had come loose?!" He shouted in disgust checking his black designer suit for any wetness.