36.

"Here."

He tipped his glass so the lawyer could fill it with whiskey. He needed something strong for whatever they were going to discuss.

"Have you gone through the note?" Alvaro asked quietly and Tobias shook his head.

"I have. That's not why we are here, Alvaro." They simultaneously turned to face Luca who already had his arm in a sling after being absent in the meeting.

The meeting he had with his men was gloom. They were pissed because of the death of another member and had their minds set on revenge.

Tobias who would want nothing more than to set a living and breathing Berlusconi and Christopher Davis on fire had to plead with them to calm down.

They all had to think things through.

"Well, for starters, I don't think they have the same tech that we have." Franco had said, looking very funny with a plastic bag covering his hair. It was obvious he was trying out a new colour... or colours.

"Why'd you say so?"

"This isn't like Eisenfaust when almost all our movements and calls were tracked, right?" He started.

"If it is, we wouldn't know but they aren't exactly making use of the information they get."

"But they know where we live so that's something, right?"

"We haven't been discreet and have you seen this house?"

"Maybe they get their info from the news or something?"

"I dunno, I haven't seen anything."

"But Alvaro made the news last time. Something about a hot lawyer on Gillian's case."

"A hot lawyer?"

"Yeah, you should check it out. It's a bit viral."

"It was on E! News, don't stress."

"Even better. You think Ryan Seacrest likes Latinos?"

"I don't— Wait, aren't you with that English woman?"

"Uh?"

"Uh."

"As I was saying!" Franco cut them off, flustered.

Unlike Tobias who had lost interest in the conversation the moment Alvaro had open his mouth, Franco was interested in getting the spotlight back at him.

"Keep talking Franco. Make sure you send me the link to that news." Alvaro quickly added.

All the while, he had been avoiding Tobias's gaze.

"Thank you." The man quickly collected himself and sat back down to address them. "I think this is an inexperienced group. They don't have the resources like us."

"So they're a new group?" Tobias had thought the same a while ago but with the way he had seen Giovanni carry himself, his poise was not that of a wannabe mafia.

"I think so. Should I check if they're has been mentions of it in the past?" Franco asked Tobias and he nodded.

He would put some calls in with his 'business partners' if they've heard of Giannini or Giovanni.

"So what's next after all this? Anthony's already gone. What do we do about him?" Diego asked, bringing up muttering from the group.

"Well, my grandfather used to say; An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth—"