40.

"I'm pretty sure we have to get ready soon." He voiced softly, feeling her heartbeat against his.

She only hummed in reply but stayed in the same position. He could hear her soft breaths tickle his earlobe as she sighed.

Another smaller person brushed against his arm and purred before drifting back to sleep. Her black fur had an extra sheen as he had made sure to give her a bath earlier that morning.

"We have a visitor." He chuckled lightly, his free hand pushing the beads on Eniola's hair away from her face.

"You spoil her." She mumbled, her voice muffled by his sweater. "And you smell good." He felt her breath him in.

"You smell like ten different perfumes all together." He replied honestly and she giggled then sat up, throwing her leg over his body and completely straddling him.

"Rebecca wanted us to try every single one before she decided on what to buy." She explained, pulling her sweatshirt over her head and tossing it to the side.

He was mildly disappointed that she had a sports bra underneath.

"Which did she get?" He asked, continuing the conversation.

"I don't know, this Yves Saint Laurent fragrance. I didn't really like it." She quickly ran her hand through his hair as she answered. "What are you going to do with this mess on your head?"

Tobias touched his hair too and shrugged. He would have had Luis give him a haircut of some sort but the man had been busy all day with the others.

She playfully rolled her eyes at him and attempted to get up.

"Where are you going?" He asked, holding her legs in place.

She dipped her head to give him a peck that he anxiously anticipated. He was getting too used to the attention and he wasn't sure it was for the best.

"You said we have to get ready." He bit his lip before nodding.

"I guess I did." He frowned at the loss of contact when she finally stood up and dragged him up as well. "Alright alright, I'm up."

"Come on, I'm excited to see what Alvaro got for you!" She said, making a beeline for the shopping bags he had kept on the desk.

He quickly pried them out of her hands before she could see the contents and held it away from her.

"Not until you show me yours." He gestured at the single cream bag that had Loro Piana written with gold letters. He briefly wondered how much she spent on it.

Probably a lot.

She looked at him wordlessly before pouting.

"Not a chance." He laughed at her stubbornness and hid his own bags behind the heap of pillows.

There was nothing special about his outfit. It was just a white low neck shirt that had some buttons missing and a suede dark blue suit. The suit was so dark that it could be mistaken for black obviously a decision made by Varo.

Unlike Tobias, Varo favored just one color; black.

He heard water running in the bathroom and Eniola walked out after the brief noise.

He eyed the plastic bag she had over her head and her small white towel that barely went over her butt.

"I couldn't find a shower cap!" She exclaimed and walked over to the bed, tucking the loose edges back in place.

He had barely finished making the bed as well when she had barged into the room after shopping with her girls and demanded they cuddle because she was stressed.