15.

He finally got to sleep before the sun came up and when his alarm went off at seven, he expected to still feel very tired. However, what he did not expect was Eniola hovering over him with wide eyes and an equally wide smile.

"Princess?" He would have sprung up but forced himself not to as she was leaning over him.

"Hi, pretty boy." She answered quietly, still smiling with her hair bouncing everywhere.

As he tried to move, he realised her thighs were pressing against his and if she would lean in any closer, she could feel his morning... Signal.

This was not the distraction and embarrassment he needed that morning.

"Can you get off of me for a bit? I—I am a bit uncomfortable." He sputtered out and she looked at him in amusement for a moment before lifting herself off him and falling on the bed with a sigh. "Thank you."

"Alvaro said he was going to go house hunting!" She blurted out after he had returned from the bathroom.

"Did he?" Tobias asked as he scanned through his boxes for clothes. He never got around putting them in the closet.

"He did. Are you really going to stay?" She questioned making her way to his pile of clothes. "This colour is nice, it goes with your eyes." She raised a dark green sweater to his beautiful face.

"Thank you." He smiled in appreciation and gently took it from her. It was a rare dark knitted sweater with a zigzag pattern and a turtle neck. He too thought it would look nice.

"You should wear a blazer too. That's if you're planning to go out. Do you have a black one?" She asked to go through his other box that seemed to have only warm coloured dress shirts. "You still don't have a lot of dark colours."

He nodded even though she wasn't looking at him. She muttered a few words before pulling out a dark suit from the very bottom of the box.

"I think these would really go well together." She said to herself, patting down the fabric through the suit bag. "How about you just wear a t-shirt and jeans then you wear this outfit to my trial tomorrow?" She asked him and he just sighed and nodded, taking the clothes from her to air them out.

"Thank you." He agreed and took out a random white t-shirt with light blue sweats. "You're here?" He asked the beautiful woman who was so focused on rearranging the clothes she had pulled out.

"Yeah..." She answered absently, not so subtle in hiding a cream hoodie behind her.

He chuckled at what she was doing and quietly retreated to the bathroom to bathe and get changed.

He turned on the shower and gritted his teeth as the water hit his skin. He hated cold water and the cold in general but at least it felt good on his tired body. He was hardly getting enough sleep and the signs were beginning to get visible.

As he finished, he took a good look at himself in the mirror.

His usually tanned skin was almost pale and rough. He had light shadows under his eyes and that did not look as sharp and bright as before. They were dull and blunt.

He knew it would only be a matter of time until bags began to show under.

How did Enny see this and still call me 'pretty'?

He shook his head and slowly began to put on his pants and froze as he was about to wear his t-shirt.

He forgot to take an undershirt.

Call it childish and immature but he could not dress up without appropriate underwear. It was one of the perks of growing up with an almost overbearing mother.