23.

"Oh?"

All eyes were on Tobias.

They all wanted to know what was going on in his mind as he had been quiet for a while.

"Are we gonna do anything, boss?" It was Mateo who spoke up this time.

"No. We stick with our plan A."

"We have a plan A?" Franco asked.

"Of course we do— it's making it out of here without killing someone." Luis answered and Mateo shook his head.

"It's getting Christopher Davis alone. That's what you get for falling asleep during meetings."

"Let's just go in. Everybody be at alert. Please Varo, no stabbing anyone in the eye." He added and got a nervous chuckle from the man who just dipped his head then left. His men left with him and Clara with only Luca remaining by his side.

"Should I be worried?" Eniola looked quizzically at him and he shook his head.

"No. I've got you. Remember?" He reminded and watching as she wordlessly took his hand.

"I remember. Your hands are almost turning blue." She said distractedly and he laughed.

"You're about to go face to face with Berlusconi and a state attorney and you're worried about my hands?"

"Well you said I should be worried about it. So I'll worry about you instead." She answered, leaving his hands to rummage through her small bag. "Here." They were a pair of plain black gloves.

His heart swelled with appreciation.

"Thank you." He quickly slid the gloves over his wrists, the numb hands quickly welcoming the warmth. "I'll meet you inside." Enny smiled a bit and nodded before heading in with Riccardo and Franco no doubt spewing nonsense in front.

"I want you on a look out for her, Luca." He said once she had left his view. "Focus on nothing else but her surroundings. Varo and the rest will be on Davis and Berlusconi." He instructed and Lucado nodded, leaving him as well.

He stylishly adjusted his legs to ease the slight discomfort the knives in his shoes were giving him. He was never an arms man. He always took blades to a gunfight and as stupid as it sounded, they never failed him.

And he had to be ready in case he had to skewer somebody.

He pushed another concealed spike higher up his sleeve in order to reach into his pocket for his ringing phone. Mana. The caller ID read.

"Becky, Hola." He greeted immediately he answered.

"Izan, where on earth are you? There are like a million courts in this city!" Her odd German-Hispanic accent sounded on the other line

"I told you, Becky. It's the small Magistrate court at the main street." He answered looking around as the disguised media started to make their way into the court room. The trial was almost about to start. "Just ask for directions and you'd be fine." He hung up and walked inside, taking his time to observe the top of the building that Luca had pointed at.

He could easily spot a figure that believed they were hidden. The places they hid in had darker shades compared to the other parts of the roof. Amateurs. He thought.

The court was almost full as he walked in, with the occupants turning to look at him. Seeing the owner of Ferna Buildings was not expecting especially in a simple magistrate court. He was also sure that the arrival of his men had stirred up quite a reaction from the crowd.