43.

"Don Ferna!" He could not pronounce the two words without his ridiculous accent getting in his way as he rushed forward with an outstretched hand. "It is nice to finally meet you."

All eyes were on Tobias as he hesitated to accept the eager handshake but he did eventually and clasped it with both his hands in a conservative gesture.

He knew he didn't like the man at first glance.

Well, there were a lot of people he did not like at first glance.

"I honestly wish I could say the same, Gustavo." His almost pure American accent reminded him that he had spent more time in a foreign land than on his home soil.

Unlike Gustavo, Tobias could not bring himself to mention the same last name that had made life mildly uncomfortable for him but the Italian did not seem to mind.

"Come in, come in. Take a seat!" Gustavo said, grinning with his obnoxiously white teeth as he gestured at the round table with four chairs that a woman stood by.

She had a frown on her blood-red lips as her arms were folded across her chest, forcing the almost non-existent breasts to stand out where oil-black hair could not cover.

With a slightly tilted head, Tobias decided she was uninteresting to look at.

He first sat down with Eniola right by his side as they both preferred and the man continued speaking.

"Eniola Gillian." Gustavos said with the same wide smile, his eyes wavering downward for a moment. "You are as beautiful as they have said."

Tobias felt his lips curve into a frown. Look away.

He definitely did not like the man.

"Alvaro Montezuma." He briefly acknowledged and though Tobias could not see Varo who stood behind him, he could feel the cringe he made as Gustavo completely butchered his last name.

"Varo is fine."

"Right."

Berlusconi still maintained his grin as he snapped his fingers at the bodyguard next to him, "Wait a moment, I have something for you, Don Ferna."

He quickly returned with a wine brand that Tobias was familiar with.

"I learned that you liked white wine." He said, popping open the cork with ease and pouring it into an upturned glass.

Tobias knew he had no intention of sharing a drink with the man but picked up the glass.

"I appreciate the hospitality, Gustavo but you should understand that I am not here to exchange pleasantries." He said kindly, almost rolling his eyes when Eniola nudged him with her foot.

Her eyes said 'stop, he's being nice!'.

Gustavo looked at the exchange and then chuckled as he sat down with a brown envelope in front of him.

"I am aware but it is not every day I have the king of Spain in my house." Tobias mentally grimaced at the title.

His father preferred it, not him. And for God's sake Spain already has a king.

"Where's Giannini?" He asked bluntly, frowning at the crestfallen look on Gustavo's face.

"I— I will have his second answer to that." Looking around, he barked, "Where the hell is Kent?"

The man slid past the ajar door with an awkward smile looked very familiar.

Of course, it's him.