45.

Perfection.

That was the only word he could use to describe her. No matter how hard he had tried to think about it, his mind always returned to that single word. She was perfection.

His fingers lazily drew circles on her hip as she slept. He had never felt skin so smooth.

From what he had seen, she had two indents on her lower back but at that moment, they were concealed by the blanket he had covered her with. He was sure he had heard about them somewhere. They're called something related to dimples?

True to her words, there was a tattoo the form of half a waist bead around her waist with the charms having random letters. He decided to ask her what it meant when she woke up.

Eniola moved in her sleep, forcing him to pause his worship.

He looked at the braids circling the bed to find her still asleep and could not stop himself from planting a kiss on her shoulder.

He had no idea why she was over conscious of such a perfect body.

A part of him wanted to kill every single person that had seen her the way she was the previous night. Especially Kent. They were extremely lucky he just got into the picture.

"Don't stop now, baby." She grumbled, keeping his retreating hand in place all with her eyes closed.

His jealous fit would have to wait.

Tobias smiled at her while brushing a bit of her hair away, "Good morning."

"Hm..."

Eniola turned on her side and buried her face into his chest, "It's fucking cold here."

"I did ask you to put on my clothes at least." He reminded her and she groaned. Her hand left him to form a fist against his clothed chest.

A finger pressed against his lips, "Don't try to scold me. We just fucked."

It was enough for him to keep his reprimanding to himself.

"What time is it anyway?"

Tobias reached for his phone, expertly ignoring the missed calls he had gotten from Alvaro in the past hour. "It's five in the morning."

"Yeah, I'm going back to sleep." She grumbled, attempting to enter his body with her excessive cuddling.

He did not mind it at all.

She stayed quiet for a moment then peeked at him. "You have no right to look so innocent."

He laughed at her jab as he felt the weight of her leg. His hand lightly grabbed her thigh simply for the fun of it.

He was obsessed with the texture of her skin.

"Are you still upset with me?" She asked and he shook his head.

The entire issue had been pushed to the back of his mind since the previous night.

"It was your call from the start of it," he said easily. "I'm just a little unhappy that Anthony had to suffer for nothing."

A part of him was relieved that it was just Anthony. He could not imagine a closer person getting hurt.

It still did not mean he was not going to get back at the Berlusconis.

"What about Luca? Any news?" Eniola asked while he played with the beads in her hair.

"Not yet."

He would prefer if the boy simply disappeared from the face of the earth. And the detective as well.