✾𝟲𝟰✾

tw : blood, spiders 

tw : blood, spiders 

A woman was walking towards the boy while the boy was occupied, trying to fight the sword. Inosuke jumped onto the woman's back, making her fall down. 

Then the man who was pushing his sword towards the black-haired boy was flipped by Tanjiro as Inosuke punched the face of the girl who he jumped on. Y/n was busy on her own, plenty of people were coming at her and she was dodging skillfully at their aims. The girl was watching her, she wished she could help Y/n, but her hand was terrifyingly injured. 

Then there was a man who was preparing a stance and was aiming at Y/n. The girl's eyes widened. "Look out!" The girl yelled. Y/n looked to the back as her eyes widened. The sword was so near, but she couldn't just jump back because there were still slayers who were charging at her.

The girl ran on her feet. She then kicked the slayer in his stomach with all her might, throwing him against the tree. She panted before looking at Y/n. Y/n blinked in utter surprise. The slayers who were charging at her from the back were thrown against the ground by Tanjiro and Inosuke. 

"What's your name?" Y/n asked. "Shinko Nozomu," the girl said. "It's an honor to meet you!" she added. "I'm Kigiku Y/n!" Y/n exclaimed. "The pleasure is mines," Y/n nodded.

A strange sweet scent from these guys back! Those must be the webs! Tanjiro thought. Tanjiro raised his sword and slashed the thin webs that were connected to one of the guys. "Slash the threads!" Tanjiro yelled at Y/n and Inosuke. Inosuke huffed. He then ran before jumping and slashing his swords in the air skillfully, cutting a bunch of shining threads. 

Y/n furrowed her brows. Y/n started running as she skillfully cut all of the webs, her boots were clicking against the ground as her hair flew elegantly along with the rushing wind. Inosuke landed and the bodies fell. "I already knew that before you caught on!" Inosuke yelled. Then Tanjiro covered his nose as he smelled an odor so irritatingly disgusting. 

Y/n then jumped against the tree and jumped again, slicing the webs before landing on her two feet on the ground again, sheathing her sword. Then they hear a bunch of clicking noises, Y/n blinked before she felt something small crawling over her arm, she looked on her arm to see albino spiders with intricate patterns crawling as webs were forming as they walked on Y/n's skin. Tanjiro looked at his arm as he saw the spiders crawling over his arms. What's this? Y/n and Tanjiro thought at the same time. 

There was a demon that was seated on a rock. She had elegantly long white-colored hair as she was seen wearing a white kimono, her fingers were skillfully weaving, controlling the game. She giggled. Her blue nails were seen to be connected with shining thin webs and she moved her fingers, making Y/n's and Tanjiro's arms move. Tanjiro let out a surprised noise, as Y/n furrowed her brows. 

Tanjiro raised his sword and cut the webs. Y/n unsheathed her blade in one hand before slicing the webs. The spiders flew and landed on the ground, crawling away. Spiders, Y/n simply thought. The webby threads are from these spiders, Y/n said as she looked up to see a bunch of the bodies was rising as one of the slayer's arms was twisting itself. 

The white-haired demon smiled crazedly as she chuckled. "Now then, my sweet little dolls," she said. "Dance until your arms and legs fall off!" she commanded as she moved her fingers yet again. "It's not good enough just to cut off the threads!" Tanjiro exclaimed. Inosuke, Y/n, and Nozomu looked at Tanjiro. 

"The spiders are just gonna stick more puppet strings to them!" Tanjiro exclaimed. "So.." he said, but then he pinched his nose, as he furrowed his brows. Smelling the odor yet again. Tanjiro looked to the ground, noticing a bunch of albino spiders crawling, and he jumped to the air. "So all we gotta do is kill those damn spiders, huh?" Inosuke asked as he raised his shining sword. 

"That would be impossible," Y/n furrowed her brows. "And I'm sure there are tons of them!" Tanjiro exclaimed. "We gotta find the demon who's controlling them," Tanjiro added. Y/n nodded. Inosuke stabbed his sword and slammed the edge on the ground, smashing the albino anthropods, blood was seen. 

"It's no good, Inosuke," Y/n said sternly. There was a guy who was about to slash Y/n, but she jumped back before kicking the guy lightly, and by that, his body was thrown against the tree. Y/n winced. "Sorry--" she mumbled. "Inosuke, if you have some kind of power to pinpoint the demon's location, then help us out!" Tanjiro shouted as he dodged an incoming slash. "This weird smell has been flowing in, and my nose isn't working great!" Tanjiro added. 

"And also, um.." Tanjiro trailed off as he glanced at the black-haired boy. "It's Murata!" he exclaimed. "Murata!" Tanjiro turned to him. Y/n kicked a guy on the stomach as his body fell before she grabbed the wrist of a girl who was charging at her with her sword, twisting it before kicking her in the ribs. She then cut the threads of the guy before turning around and kicking the chin of a guy with her knees, cutting of the threads. 

"Murata, Y/n, and I will find a way to deal with people being controlled!" Tanjiro exclaimed. A guy was creeping his way towards Nozomu which Y/n rushed over towards Nozomu and smashed her knees against the guy's ribs. Nozomu blinked in amazement. "Amazing!" she exclaimed with bright eyes. Y/n nodded with a small smile. 

"Inosuke, you..." Tanjiro exclaimed, but he stopped. A huge shadow came over his small figure. Y/n stopped as she looked up with wide eyes. Nozomu shook and her eyes widened. There, a demon landed gracefully on threads that were crossing each other. He looked darkly at all of them. His hair was white as he had odd patterns on his face. He wore thick, white-colored kimono that had spider webs patterns, as his eyelashes were bright green. "Do not disturb my family's peaceful life," he said darkly.