✾𝟲𝟱✾

tw : blood, gore 

tw : blood, gore 

"Mother will kill you all right away," the demon said. "Mother?" Tanjiro furrowed his brows. Inosuke let out a scream as he ran, spreading his muscular arms wide open, gripping on to his swords, he then jumped on a boy's back and flew to the air, he swung his blue sword but it didn't reach the demon. "Damn you!" Inosuke cursed at the albino demon who was walking along the threads, away from the Demon Slayers. 

"Where the hell do you think you're going? Fight me! Fight me-" Inosuke shouted before he was cut off by him landing on his back roughly on the ground. He choked. 

"Inosuke!" Y/n and Tanjiro yelled. 

"Why did he show up anyway?" Inosuke asked as he looked at the demon. "That kid is probably isn't the demon pulling the strings! So, first, let's..." Tanjiro said. Then he raised his sword as he protected himself against an incoming hit from an iron sword that belonged to the controlled Slayer. 

"Okay, okay, okay!" Inosuke shouted. Y/n cut the many strings that were connected to the Slayers. A man was behind her as he raised his sword at Y/n's back, but Tanjiro came in and pushed his sword at the man's sword. Y/n then huffed as she swung her sword at the incoming sword and easily threw the sword of the Slayer in the air. Y/n turned around to see Tanjiro's back. He was being pushed back a bit by every force the slayer puts in his sword. Tanjiro then swiped his sword to the side before breaking the blade of the Slayer, using all his might and power. It clinged on the ground as Tanjiro cut the threads, before he looked back at his girlfriend. "Are you all right, Y/n?" Tanjiro asked with furrowed brows. Y/n nodded as she had her hand on her palm, looking dwn on the ground. "Thank you," she smiled. Tanjiro stared at her before he smiled and nodded. 

"I hear you both!" Inosuke yelled as he cut the threads. "Shut up and fight!" 

Y/n and Tanjiro blinked before nodding. "You want me to find where that demon's at, right?" Inosuke asked. As he flipped his sword and held it upside down. "Then, shut up already, forehead! Cape girl!" he barked as he stabbed the shining blades inside the soft ground. He then turned around and stretched his arms out widely. 

"Beast Breathing, Sevent Form, Spatial Awareness!" Inosuke exclaimed. His sense travelled in speed, as it finally reached and sensed the demon who was sitting on the rock. "Found it! There you are!" Inosuke exclaimed.