OPENING NOTE!

So this book has a Male Lead and most parts of it are from his point of view (it's told in a third person's narrative). There are also some bonus chapters from the Female Lead and a few supporting characters (Just Alvaro really because he's my baby) as well.

If you dislike semi-submissive male and female characters who prefer to make the first move, this book is not for you!

This is not your typical bad boy/bad girl mafia romance novel. It's more about life, family, mental health, love, growth, and making sacrifices... And chopping off an alarming amount of body parts.

I mentioned mental health because I wanted to shed more light on its importance and here, I would be focusing on men's mental health. Some of the men here (My male lead and his second in command) suffer symptoms of PTSD, BPD, Chronic Anxiety, and ADHD (Ignore the fact that they might be full-blown psychopaths. I mean it's a fucking mafia book, the fuck did you expect?) so that stuff is really important and deserves more attention and awareness. If you feel related to them in any way, DO NOT self-diagnose or act on it. See a PROFESSIONAL.

You're important and I love you.

(I also want the best for you so you can read my book and shower me with votes and attention.🤷🏽)

So if swearing, obscenity, violence, erotica, gore depictions- Look, if you're a wussy, DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT GO FURTHER!

The characters in this book are not perfect. Sometimes, their actions will drive you mad with frustration but that is just how they are. They need to be a tad fucked up in the head to aid the plot development.

Oh, and please don't spread hate. Criticism and threatening to push a character off a cliff is fine but shaming my work is not. Or copying it and translating it into your language. This book doesn't even have a lot of reads yet I've reported so many phonies. So, please let's be nice and hold back on the insults (directed towards me of course. Y'all can start a world war in the comments and I'll grab some popcorn. Just joking though, be nice.)

There's NO grooming and though the two main characters met when the first was a minor, NOTHING happened between them until YEARS later. I'm tired of having to point this out every time. Everything that happens here is between two consenting ADULTS.

Prepare yourselves for unbelievably hot men and ladies and even hotter plot twists and turns!!

This is book one of THE PROTECTOR SERIES!

DATE STARTED:         14-10-2021
DATE FINISHED:        01-03-2023

ENJOY THE BOOK!

©All Rights Reserved. (AND I FUCKING MEAN IT!)

2021.