192. A New Day (recap)

🖤🖤Author: Hello, My amazing
                🎶Omega crew!🎶
I hope you are all having a good day. I hope you remembered to check under your beds for crocodiles! Remember to hide your dead bodies so that you won't be found!🖤🖤

.❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。
✿°。 𝓡𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓹 ✿°
✿°。 ✿°
.❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。

After a few minutes of debating, he decided to move as carefully as possible without waking up Yamaguchi. After he was finally up, he quietly made his way to the door and opened it as quietly as he could.  He made his way upstairs to his and Kageyama's room. He felt a wave of calmness wash over him as he stood in the doorway before stepping all the way in and seeing Kageyama lying on his back. With the shirt, he had given him laying over his chest and an arm resting on it peacefully sleeping.

Hinata crawled in bed beside Kageyama and rested his head on his chest, trying not to wake him up. Suddenly Kageyama rolled over, wrapping an arm around Hinata and pulling him close against his chest.

"Mine," he whispered as he nuzzled his face into Hinata's hair and kissed the top of his head.

Hinata felt his stomach flutter, the same way it did every time Kageyama said that as he nuzzled his face into Kageyama's chest and finally fell asleep.

.❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。
✿°。 𝓔𝓷𝓭 ✿°
✿°。 𝓡𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓹 ✿°
.❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。

━━━━━━。゜✿ฺ✿ฺ゜。━━━━━━

⚠️Warning⚠️

THIS IS THE SECOND HALF TO A SET PAIR PLEASE ADD IT SO THAT YOU HAVE IT ONCE THIS ONE HITS 200 PARTS

https://www.wattpad.com/1143946771-a-set-pair-omegaverse-pt-2-pairs-and-scents

━━━━━━。゜✿ฺ✿ฺ゜。━━━━━━

Suga woke up to the glow of the tv still on the How To Train Your Dragon page on Hulu. He reached for the remote and clicked the Tv off; then he checked the time, seeing it was 5 am, and they needed to get ready for school. He decided to set the alarm on the TV to go off to wake everyone up in ten minutes. After setting the alarm, he got up, and quietly left the room.

He headed upstairs to his and Daichi's room, where he found Daichi already up and getting dressed in the temporary police uniform. Suga silently stared at him for a moment, quietly admitting to himself how much he liked the way Daichi looked in the uniform. He hopelessly tried to shove that thought down before suddenly finding himself wrapped in Daichi's arms as he kissed the top of his head.

"Your heat is going to start soon, don't forget your suppressants," Daichi said quietly as Suga rested his head on his shoulder and impishly played with the belt around Daichi's waist.

"And if I do go into heat, will Officer Sawamura come to my rescue?" Suga teased as he tilted his head towards Daichi's neck and began to leave small kisses leading to his omega mark.

Daichi, flustered for only a brief second, placed his hands on Suga's hips and forced their bodies closer together.

"I'd have to arrest you for disturbing an officer on duty," he replied back as he moved Suga's head to the side and dug his face into the crook of his neck, and bit the area right under his permanent mark, receiving a slight moan from suga, who had begun to undo the top buttons of Daichi's shirt.