210. Into The Woods

🖤🖤Author:HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHH
AHSHABHHAHAHAHAHAHABAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
*takes breath*
HELLO MY WONDERFUL
🎶OMEGA CREW!🎶
I LOVE YOU ALL AND WANT YOU TO KNOW YOU ARE MY FAVORITE PEOPLE🖤🖤

🖤🖤Author:HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHSHABHHAHAHAHAHAHABAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH*takes breath* HELLO MY WONDERFUL         🎶OMEGA CREW!🎶I LOVE YOU ALL AND WAN...

❤︎𝓡𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓹❤︎
Daichi walked through the door into the kitchen to see Suga sitting alone at the kitchen counter with a cup of tea, stirring a spoon around aimlessly and lost in thought. Quietly he put his jacket over a chair and sat on a stool beside him.

"Mind if I join you?" He asked in a whisper while placing a kiss on Suga's temple. Suga smiled softly and turned his head to Daichi's, connecting their lips in a soft kiss.

"We should go to bed soon," He said, traces of tiredness hidden in his voice.
"I packed for you, and we should probably go tell Ennoshita about him taking over as captain while we are gone," he added with a yawn as Daichi smiled And kissed his cheek.

"We can tell him tomorrow morning before we leave," he said quietly, seeing how tired Suga seemed to be and looking at the clock and seeing how late it was. Suga nodded and took one last long drink of his tea, finishing it before standing up to go upstairs to go to bed.
❤︎𝓔𝓷𝓭 𝓡𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓹❤︎

The next morning was filled with busy excitement as Daichi, Suga, Kiyoko, Yachi, Asahi, and Noya got ready to leave for their trip

The next morning was filled with busy excitement as Daichi, Suga, Kiyoko, Yachi, Asahi, and Noya got ready to leave for their trip. Originally the plan had been to leave at noon after the others had all gone to school, but Coach Ukai decided to make ot earlier so they could have the whole first Day do things at the resort. And explore the woods.

Daichi and Suga made their way down the hall to Tanaka and Ennoshita's room and tapped on the door, hoping they were awake already. Ennoshita opened the door, rubbing his eyes and still clearly groggy.

"Morning," he said as Tanaka appeared behind him shirtless, wrapping his arms around his waist rested his head on his shoulder. Suga gave Daichi a slight nudge, encouraging him to talk to Ennoshita about being in charge for a few days.  Daichi let out a cough to clear his throat.