224. The Pride Of A Pack

🐱 Tilly: Mew, Jax has disappeared... Milly and I are going to look for her! Don't Tell my Uncle Timmy.

(this is unedited, forgive the mistakes)

✰Recap✰"I think we should have them all come down and talk to them about it," Daichi replied and pulled his phone out to send a group text to the pack

Recap
"I think we should have them all come down and talk to them about it," Daichi replied and pulled his phone out to send a group text to the pack. With that, Jax stood up.

"We'll leave you guys to yourselves," she said as she gave Ukai and Takeda a small wink and A smile, then signaled for her pack to follow her.
Both Ukai and Takeda decided to stay and give Daichi and Suga support as they asked everyone to allow Daichi to mark them. A few minutes passed, and everyone was in the living room, staring at Daichi and Suga, waiting for them to tell them what they wanted to talk to them about.
End Recap

Several minutes passed as everyone began to get slightly fidgety and nervous from the tension

Several minutes passed as everyone began to get slightly fidgety and nervous from the tension. Tsuki, who had enough of Yamaguchi squeezing the life out of his hand from the growing anxiety, groaned and rolled his eyes. This was enough to get everyone's attention and cause Suga and Daichi to realize that their silence was putting their pack on edge.
Suga laughed a bit to ease the tension.

"Will you all relax; Daichi just has something he wants to ask you," Suga Said and gently nudged Daichi with his elbow. Takeda let out a small laugh before Daichi could say anything and stood up.

"Why don't we go into the kitchen and sit at the table to discuss things and dig into the cake Jax brought us," he said and headed to the Kitchen with Hinata, Tanaka, and Suga, all eagerly following close behind, excited for the cake.

After everyone had joined them in the kitchen and sat at the table, Takeda walked to the fridge, got the cake out, and took it to the table then sat beside Ukai. Daichi coughed to clear his throat as everyone took slices out of the cake, which appeared to be multiflavored under the frosting. Suga, sensing the nerves coming off of his Alpha, placed a hand on his shoulder and gave him a soft smile before speaking and Relieved him from having to find the right words to say.