293. A Good Place To Start

🎶Author: HELLO MY AMAZING OMEGA CREW!!! 🎶
🖤I have missed you all so very much!!! I hope you are all well!!!!! I WILL KEEP THIS SHORT SO WE CAN GET STARTED!🖤

┉┈★┈┉
𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐩
After saying goodbye to diar suga and Yachi we finally as get their food and sit down and eat with their friends and eat. He felt relieved seeing her in good spirits.
𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐩
┉┈★┈┉

~Roughly 7 months after the last chapter~

Suga was sitting quietly on the couch, enjoying a cup of pregnancy tea he had brewed himself. He quietly chuckled as he felt the baby kick.

"There there, the doctor said you'll be coming any day now, there is no need to get so fussy,"
He sighed as he leaned his head back on the couch and thought about how much had changed in the last seven months.  Daichi was officially a police officer, the first years had become second years, the second years had become third years, Takeda and Ukai's twins were getting big, Miwa and Ellie were doing great, and Kiyoko and Asahi were both doing well in their collage courses. As far as Suga was concerned he was doing swimmingly. He was able to take all of his college classes online, and his pregnancy had a few ups and downs, but all was well, and most importantly for him, his Alpha had somewhat calmed down. He patted Dino's head who was laying beside him, he still couldn't believe how quickly the puppy had seemed to grow and hoped his Baby wouldn't grow at such a fast pace.

His peaceful thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the doorbell, no doubt Ellie and Takeda with the twins, who had been coming by every day for the last month to stay with him while everyone was away, to make sure he was doing well.

"Come in!" he shouted, not wanting to move from his comfortable position, something that had been hard to come by in these last few months of pregnancy. He could hear the sound of Takeda fumbling with his spare keys as he tried to unlock the door.

"Good afternoon Suga-San," Ellie said cheerfully as she and Takeda stepped through the door, each carrying a twin.

"How are you feeling?" Takeda asked, remembering how sore and tired his body had felt toward the end of his pregnancy.

"Comfortable.... For once," Suga replied with a small chuckle as he watched Ellie take a large blanket out of the twin's diaper bag and lay on the floor before placing the twins down and allowing them to crawl and roll around.
Takeda let out a light chuckle at the response.

"I remember feeling like that. It felt like no matter what I did... My back hurt, my feet hurt... My head hurt... And my shoulders would feel like there was a thousand pounds on them," 

Suga started at his once teacher, now companion, and bit his lip.

"Takeda Sensei," he began old habits dying hard by calling him sensei.
"Did...does... Will it hurt?" he asked, knowing full well the answer, however, that thought had been weighing on him more and more as the weeks and months went by. He had experienced the infamous Braxton hicks contractions, but the pain didn't scare him until now.

Ellie peaked up at Suga from the floor where she was sitting and waited to hear Takeda's response.

Takeda signed and say down on the couch, the opposite side of Dino, who stayed asleep. His silence made Suga feel nervous about the response.