298. Dont Panic, OKAY PANIC

🐯🐱 MILLS & TILLS: OKAY BEFORE WE START THIS CHAPTER PLEASE DO NOT YELL AT JAX.... Wait till the end of the chapter AND THEN WE WILL ALL YELL AT HER TOGETHER.

🖤🖤Author: Hello My Amazing
🎶OMEGA CREW!!🎶
I hope you are all doing well! Please enjoy this chapter and don't hate me... please?🖤🖤

🅁🄴🄲🄰🄿As everyone walked down the hall they saw Dr

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

🅁🄴🄲🄰🄿
As everyone walked down the hall they saw Dr. Hishiro coming down the hall.
"Oh, Hinata, Kageyama, May I speak to you two for a mom?" she asked before glancing at Ukai making sure he knew they would be a little behind so he wouldn't forget them.

Kageyama and Hinata nodded nervously and followed Dr.Hishiro into an empty room.
🄴🄽🄳 🅁🄴🄲🄰🄿

Kageyama felt his stomach flip as he and Hinata sat down on a patient bed

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Kageyama felt his stomach flip as he and Hinata sat down on a patient bed. Dr. Hishiro sat down on a rolling stool in front of them and made a complex expression. His anxiety grew more when he remembered their last appointment with her several days before. They had gin to see her because Hinata had been having heat symptoms, without being in heat.

"I-" she started and stopped as she saw their fear-filled eyes staring back at her, she took in a deep breath.
"I got the results back from Shoyo's blood test earlier tonight, I was planning on calling you tomorrow a making an appointment... but since you are here," she bit her lip and tapped her pen Nervouy against her thigh.
"Your blood test...showed that you are pregnant,"

"What?" Hinata's voice squeaked... before passing out and falling off of the bed and onto the floor.

"SHO!" Kageyama felt something he hadn't felt in a long time as he leaped off the bed and scooped Hinata into his arms.

"Nurse! We have a code Red!" Dr. Hishiro Yelled as she too rushed to the floor.
"Can you support his bed and I'll get his legs?" She did her best to stay calm as she spoke to Kageyama.
He nodded, knowing what she was thinking.
"On three, one, two, three," in unison, they managed to get Hinata safely onto the bed. She firmly gripped Kageyama's shoulder, seeing the look of pure panic and fear radiating in his Eyes.
"He is fine, I promise. He fainted from shock, he didn't dop."