303. Good Things & Bad Things

🖤🖤Author: Hello My Amazing
🎶Omega Crew!!!🎶
How are all of you?? How has your day been? Have you eaten? Had water? Did you bring a blanket and snacks??? If not here are some snacks! 🥪🌮🍕please enjoy!!!🖤🖤

🖤🖤Author: Hello My Amazing               🎶Omega Crew!!!🎶How are all of you?? How has your day been? Have you eaten? Had water? Did you bring a blanket and snacks??? If not here are some snacks! 🥪🌮🍕please enjoy!!!🖤🖤

𐬺𝚁𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚙𐬺
"How far along are you?" Suag asked as he examined his friend who didn't look like he had gotten bigger at all.
"Five and a half months. I know I don't look it. I can feel them move every now and then. The doctor said that everything is fine though," Suga could sense a bit of sadness in his voice and noticed a well of tears beginning to form in the corner of his eyes.
"Toru... are you okay," he asked.
"I'm fine, it's just... I haven't been able to talk about being pregnant for months. I want to go baby shopping and I want to show you the nursery, and," By this time Oikawa had tears streaming down his face.
"I'm sorry these damn pheromones and hormones are making me so emotional,"
"I know," Suga said softly.
As Scarlet started to fuss a little.
"Is she okay?" Oikawa asked anxiously.
"She is fine, probably hungry," Suga said as he gently took his baby into his arms.
𐬺𝙴𝚗𝚍 𝚁𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚙𐬺

Kageyama and Hinata finally made their way home, and both felt drained from the day

Kageyama and Hinata finally made their way home, and both felt drained from the day. They walked through the back door into the kitchen where Daichi and Iwaizumi were both visibly struggling at cooking what they assumed would be dinner.
"How did your appointment go?" Daichi asked as he heard the door shut and saw Kageyama and Hinata staring at him, not acknowledging the mess of ingredients scattered about the counters and even the floor.

"Fine," Hinata and Kageyama said in unison, not wanting to discuss it, while also wanting to escape the mess that had befallen the kitchen.

"Toru and Suga are in the living room," Iwaizumi said as he picked up an egg that had fallen to the floor and broken.

"Takeda, Miwa, and Ellie are also... somewhere around here,"  Daichi said hesitantly as he frantically began searching for something.
"What happened to my measuring cup?"