305. A Nightmare Reality

🐱Tilly: Please read the author's note and warning, mew

🖤🖤Author: Hello My Amazing
              🎶Omega Crew!!🎶
I hope you are all doing well!! Please be advised this chapter will have angst and might cause tears. I swear to Kagehina and Haikyuu in general EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE.🖤🖤

★rᥱᥴᥲ⍴★"Do you have to go?" He tried to stop the question from coming out of his mouth but failed

rᥱᥴᥲ⍴★
"Do you have to go?"
He tried to stop the question from coming out of his mouth but failed.
"Of course, I have to go!" Hinata shouted in response.
What's gotten into you Bakayama?"
Kageyama groaned as he stared at his Omega and began to wonder if he could use his omega Mark to force him to stay.
"Nothing," he finally mumbled. He staggered out of the bathroom and into the bedroom where he put on a pair of sweatpants and a simple white t-shirt.
"You need to eat breakfast before you leave," he walked out of their bedroom door and down the stairs, His Omeg in tow.
ᥱᥒ rᥱᥴᥲ⍴★

Down in the kitchen, Daichi was sitting at the table feeding Scarlet while his Omega ate a bowl of cereal beside him

"Good morning,"
Suga chirped as Kageyama and Hinata took their places at the table.
"Morning," Hirata replied with a yawn.
After a few seconds, Kageyama resized he and Hinata would need some bowls if there were going to join Suga in eating some cereal.
He stood up and made his way to the cabinet where he grabbed a couple of bowls and spoons. He sat back down beside Hinata who wasted no time pouring some cereal and Milk into his bowl.

"What time will you guys be back?" Kageyana asked, hoping Suga and Daichi wouldn't hear the worry in his tone.
Suga put the spoonful of cereal he had down before answering.
"Probably around Four, the shower ends at two, but we were going to stay after and help Oikawa clean up,"
Kageyama was silent, he didn't pour any cereal into his bowl as he felt his stomach turn into knots.

"Good morning," Yamaguchi said as he and Yachi came into the kitchen.
"Morning, we're going to go once we are done with Breakfast," Suga replied as Kageyama began to hear a sharp ringing in his ears.
"Aren't you gonna eat?" Hinata asked, staring at his Alpha who was beginning to look pale as he shook his head in response.
"No... I'll eat later," Kageyama could hear the uncertainty in his own voice.
Suga and Daichi stared at each other and then at Kageyama.