234. The Time For Two

🖤🖤Author: Hello, My Amazing
              🎶Onega Crew!!!🎶
ARE YOU ALLL READY???🖤🖤

🖤🖤Author: Hello, My Amazing               🎶Onega Crew!!!🎶ARE YOU ALLL READY???🖤🖤

~RECAP~
"My... Water just broke,"

These words forced Ellie to stop mid panic as she turned to him than to Ukai, whose brain paused for a brief moment before he rushed up and grabbed the car keys off of the key hanger by the door and ran outside into the rain and hopped into his car... Forgetting his very pregnant Omega and the very stunned Ellie in the house. It didn't take long for him to realize this as he headed back into the house to find Ellie helping Takeda walk out to the car.  Takeda managed to get himself into the front passenger seat and began to take some deep breaths and praying to every deity in existence that the twins would stay in until they got to the hospital.

~END RECAP~

Ukai pulled into the hospital and up to the labor and delivery entrance

Ukai pulled into the hospital and up to the labor and delivery entrance. He jumped out of the car and ran inside to get a wheelchair so Takeda wouldn't have to walk. Ellie got out of the back seat and walked around to the front to help Takeda out. Ukai brought the wheelchair out, and together, he and Ellie Got Takeda in it.

Takeda was doing his best not to tell in pain as his contractions became more and more intense. Ellie held his hand to help keep him calm as Ukai pushed him to the front desk.

"My Omega is in labor," Ukai said, a bit frantic and annoyed over the fact that the lady at the desk hadn't seemed to notice them come in. The lady lifted her head from her computer and pushed her glasses up onto her nose.

"Patent and doctor's name, please," she said in a noncaring tone that made Ukai want to scream.

"Ittetsu Takeda, and the doctor is DR. Shins,"

The lady typed the information in; the sound of the keys made Takeda grit his teeth.

"Who is she in relation to you? We can only let immediate family members into the rooms without the doctor permission," the lady said as she stared at Ellie, almost in disgust from her appearance.