285. Unfamiliar Places

🖤🖤Author: Hello, my most amazing
                       🎶Omega crew!!🎶
I hope you are all doing well today!!! I hope you like this chapter!!🖤🖤

🖤🖤Author: Hello, my most amazing                        🎶Omega crew!!🎶I hope you are all doing well today!!! I hope you like this chapter!!🖤🖤

Recap
Kuroo lay beside him and pulled him into his arms, allowing them both to catch their breaths. Kenma curled himself into his Alpha's chest. Kuroo ran his fingers through some of the hair that had come loose from his ponytail before kissing his forehead.

"Love you, Kuro," Kenma said quietly.

"Love you too, Ken Ken," Kuroo held him closer. A few moments of peaceful silence fell between before Kuroo felt a light and gentle rumble against his chest and the sound of his Omega purring against him.
End Recap

It was close to eleven pm when Kageyama and Hinata stumbled onto Kuroo and Kenma's porch

They noticed all the lights were out and a note on the front four with their names taped to the door.

(The door is unlocked, you are free to have anything you want in the fridge, and there are towels on the bed if you want to shower.
-Kenma)

They stepped through the front door doing their best to be quiet. They noticed that Bokuto and Akaashi had left their things in the living room, indicating that they, too, were staying, even though they, along with everyone else, were beginning to think they also just lived there. They made it to the guest room Kenma had set up for them; Hinata was thankful to see a nice soft looking bed after their elevator incident. He smiled and let out a soft laugh as he noticed the bedding had a crow and cat design, along With a giant stuffed black cat perched between the pillows. Kageyama, on the other hand, was just thankful to see that, like their house, Kuroo and Kenma's also had separate bathrooms in each room.

"We should take a shower," Kageyama said as he watched Hinata flop down onto the bed and got attacked by the giant stuffed cat that was almost the same size as him. Hinata shoved the giant cat off of him and sat up, giving his Alpha a mischievous grin.