218. Volleyball Is Love

🖤🖤HELLO MY WONDERFUL
🎶OMEGA CREW!🎶
I HOPE YOU ARE ALL DOING WELL AND REMEMBERED TO HIDE THE BODIES!!! THIS CHAPTER IS A NICE EASY, FLUFF CHAPTER!!!! KAGEHINA & TSUKIYAMA 
Hope you like it!🖤🖤

🖤🖤HELLO MY WONDERFUL 🎶OMEGA CREW!🎶I HOPE YOU ARE ALL DOING WELL AND REMEMBERED TO HIDE THE BODIES!!! THIS CHAPTER IS A NICE EASY, FLUFF CHAPTER!!!! KAGEHINA & TSUKIYAMA  Hope you like it!🖤🖤

~𝓡𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓹1~
"I love you too, Tsukki," he replied quietly and felt Tsuki kiss his forehead.

They laid there in the peaceful silence, soaking up each other's warmth and scents until the sound of the alarm sounded, much to their dismay. Tsuki rolled over to turn it off and could his body feeling like putty,  a symptom of relaxed omega pheromones. He looked down and saw Yamaguchi lying beside him, the peaceful look he had as his body fell asleep forcing Tsuki to recall every memory he had of the two of them before high school. The reason he had fallen in love with him and vowed to protect him forever.

"I promise I'll do better," he said as he laid back down and pulled Yamaguchi back into his arms as close as he could and fell asleep.
~𝓔𝓷𝓭 𝓡𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓹1~
~
~
~
~𝓡𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓹2~
"Asahi and I are going to go explore!" Noya shouted loud enough to gain the attention of the table behind them.

"The River,"  Asahi added in a calming voice and turned to Noya with a soft smile.

"That sounds fun," Takeda replied.
"What about you two?" Takeda asked as he looked at Kiyoko and Yachi.

"I think we are going to go to the hot spring they have," Kiyoko replied, looking at Yachi, who was smiling ear to ear and nodding.

"As long as you all are safe, just make sure you are not out too late. We have to leave early Sunday morning,"  Ukai added as everyone nodded in response.

"Do you think Ellie would like to join us?" Kiyoko asked as she thought for a moment about Takeda and Ukai possibly wanting alone time.

"I think she would enjoy that," Takeda replied, happily.

They continued to chat about the trip for another ten minutes; Noya occasionally turned his head towards the kitchen, hoping to see their food coming to them.
His eyes went wide as he finally spotted their waitress carrying the tray full of food to them.

"Here you go," She said as she put the food down in front of them.
"Let me know," She added and went back to tending some of the other tables.
~𝓔𝓷𝓭 𝓡𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓹2~