296. Love At First Sight

🖤🖤Author: Hello My Amazing
            🎶Omega Crew!!!🎶
I hope you are all doing well today!!! Have you eaten? Did tout brink snacks? If not, I brought you some Apples, chocolate, and milk. 🍎🍫🥛
Please enjoy! I hope you like this chapter!🖤🖤

🅁🄴🄲🄰🄿Daichi was releasing calming pheromones the Dr

🅁🄴🄲🄰🄿
Daichi was releasing calming pheromones the Dr. Hishiro came in.

"Oh, Hello, Daichi," she said cheerfully and relieved to see her patient finally calm.
She sighed as she pulled up a stool and sat in front of the bed, flipping through medical charts.
"Okay, so as things look now, I do believe you can expect to give birth tomorrow someone. I am going to recommend that you don't have the rest of your pack come down here until you are closer to the delivery very," Both Suga and Daichi nodded as the Dr smiled at them.

"Hey... Dai... Could you go ask Takeda and Ukai if they could go home and get my hospital bag... In the rush of getting down here, I forgot it," Suga asked quietly after Dr . Hishiro the room.

"Yeah," Daichi replied with a nod.
"I need to change too. I'll be right back," He stood from the bed and went to go find Takeda and Ukai.
🄴🄽🄳 🅁🄴🄲🄰🄿

Kageyama had decided to take Hinata up to their room when he realized he was shaking as they watched the news

Kageyama had decided to take Hinata up to their room when he realized he was shaking as they watched the news. Sitting on their bed, Kageyma was sitting on the bed cross-legged with Hinata's head in his lap, gently stroking his hair.

"What if Daichi dies?" Hinata's voice was horses he repeated the same question he had since they came to their room.

"He won't," Kageyama's tone was soft but teetering on the edge of Annoyed.

"What if something happens to Suga?"

Pass the point of frustration Kagyeme sat his Omega up and put a firm grip on his shoulders.

"Dumb ass, they will be fine, Ukai called and Said Daichi is Fine, Takdea called and said Suga is fine, they are okay," he stopped when he saw Hinata's eyes dilated and he began to shake as tears spilled from his eyes.