312. Not Again Asahi

🖤🖤Author: Hello My Amazing
🎶Omega Crew!!🎶
I hope you are all doing well!
What do you guys think is going to happen in this chapter?!🖤🖤

😩∪^ェ^∪Please read^ェ^∪😩
Ummm this may be out of character! I am so so sorry I was struggling so much writing this!!! Life, work, and Wattpad were all against me. So I am so 😩∪^ェ^∪sorry! ^ェ^∪😩

♡︎𝚁𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚙♡︎
Kageyama felt his stomach twist into knots and drop as he and the rest of the group walked toward some tables and benches in the park to see not only his sister but his mother sitting at one as well.

"Okay, Tsuki and Kageyama you are going to stay with me and Daichi, the rest of you," Ukai paused and grabbed a soccer ball from a sports bag he had brought with him.
"You're going to practice footwork... Asahi and Kiyoko will coach.
Asahi Kiyoko nodded and led the rest away.

Tsuki scoffed before pushing his glasses up.on his nose.
"Why do I have to stay, I'm not the one with a pregnant-"
"Sit," Daichi's tone was angry as he glanced towards the bench.
♡︎𝙴𝚗𝚍 𝚁𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚙♡︎

Kageyama hated the feeling he had sitting across from his mother and sister, and even more the feeling he got from Tsuki sitting beside him.
"Tobio I know I raised you better than to growl at an Omega," His mother's Voice was laced with anger.
"I-" Kageyama attempted to defend himself, to no avail.
"Im not finished," Her voice became more serious, making even Daichi and Ukai get a bit on edge.
"I know having a pregnant Omega can make you want to protect them at all costs, trust me I've been there, and I know how it feels to have your Omega be in danger and scared for their life and safety. However, that will never justify making someone else's Omega feel scared or threatened,"
She paused and glanced between her son and Tsuki.
"Now, I already talked to Daichi about this, but if this behavior is going to be an issue for you then you and Hinata can come and stay at our house in your old room while he is pregnant,"
Suddenly Kageyama felt sick with guilt. He knew for a fact Hinata would hate that,

"No," he furrowed his brow and scowled.
Tsuki scoffed causing Kageyama's last nerve to to snap.
"Shut up all of you just shut up!"
He shouted, taking everyone by surprise a bit.
He put his elbows on the table and grabbed his hair, burying his face into his palms.
"You don't fucking get it, none of you get it,"
"Tobio, it's okay calm down," Miwa said, trying to sound calm, even though she was the farthest thing from being calm, given the scent of Rage pheromones coming from her brother.
Kageyama suddenly stood up and slammed his hands on the table.
"I've almost lost him three times!" Tsuki, Daichi, coach Ukai, Miwa, and his mom all stared at each other. Daichi reached into his pocket and pulled out a small syringe containing An Alpha tranquilizer, something that he had decided to carry with him after becoming a police officer tranquilizer and seeing how many Alhpas go into Rages.
"Wait," Kageyama's mom said a bit frantic as she put her hand on Daichi's hand to stop him.
Daichi stopped, keeping his eyes steady on Kageyama.

Everyone watched in silence as Kageyama took several deep breaths and sat back down on the bench and buried his face into his hands. 
"I can't protect him," he sounded broken. He raised his head making eye contact with Daichi.
"I don't know what to do... and after everything that happened I started having some really bad thoughts,"

"Like you want to trap him in a cage and never let him out," Tsuki's words shocked everyone slightly as Kageyama nodded.

"You are both idiots," Miwa said with slight anger in her tone.
"Yeah, you can't protect them, there is no way to unless you want to superglue them to your side, or as you put it lock them in a cage,"
She glared at her brother.
"You really think Shōyō would like knowing that you want to take what freedom he has away from him? Do you really not think that none of the other Alphas here have had the same fear you've had? Come on Tobio, you know better than that I know you do because we were raised by the same people," She glanced over to Ukai, who was looking at her stunned, It was odd to see her lose her composer.
"How many times have you felt like you failed to protect Ittetsu?"
Ukai froze, as all the times flashed through his mind.
"A lot," he replied, keeping himself calm and reaching for a cigarette, wanting to remain in a calm state.
"And how many times have you wanted to lock him away?" Ukai rolled his eyes.
"Once, while he was pregnant... but it was his pregnancy-" Ukai looked up at Kageyama and realized that he, Daichi, and even Kageyama's mom had all the same conclusion at once.

"Son... hold on...," Kageyama's mom looked at Tsuki then back to her son concern rising.
"Have both of you been ha I g these feelings before now?"
Miwa sighed, "took you all long enough to see where I was going," she said as she sent a quick text to Ellie.

"Only since the accident," Tsuki said while taking off his glasses and cleaning them on his shirt.
Kageyama remained silent, feeling the guilt twisting his stomach into knots and making him feel like he was going to throw up.
"Since the first time, I temporarily marked him,"

"I know where Tsuki is coming from... I was no better after we came back from the hospital... But Tobio... you've always been way, and Suga is scared of the way you will get while," Daichi stopped realizing that Kageyama looked pale like he was about to faint.

Meanwhile.
Kiyoko and Asahi were trying, or at least attempting to play soccer with, Narita, and Tanaka.
They had all thought practicing foot coordination would be slightly easier. Tanaka so far had been the only one who seemed to be the only one doing well at it. Everything however was going relatively well, considering. Tanaka had gotten really into it and had begun to do some tricks with the ball. Getting carried away he kicked it a bit too hard in the direction of an unsuspecting Asahi, hitting him right in the stomach. Asano went down, clenching his stomach.  Kiyoko ran over to him but stopped dead in her tracks when smelled the scent of an Alpha in a rut. As a hi stood up, eyes wide, and shook his head.
"That's not me," he said as he saw everyone's eyes on him.

Back to Kageyama's group:

"I think there's something wrong with me," Kageyama said, voice cracking, feeling like he was on the verge of going mad.
"There's nothing wrong-" His mother stopped as shelled the scent of a rut.
"We need to get out of here," Ukai said quickly, everyone nodded and stood up, except Kageyama, who was still sitting, looking down at the table, almost unable to move.
"Come on king," Tsuki said and grabbed Kageyama by the arm pulling him up.

Meanwhile at the Packhouse:
The Omegas had scrapped the idea of having a movie day and had decided to make a giant cozy blanket fort with loads of snacks and just got cozy and chatted about a lot of things, including The Twins, Scarlet, Ellie, and Miwa's salon, and of course Hinata and his current situation.

🐱🐯Tilly&Milly:
Jax is currently fighting evil and has to stop here
Please be safe and remember you are important!

Snacks

Here are some pictures credits to the artist!