271. A Long-Awaited Journy

🖤🖤Author: Hello, my amazing
                🎶Omega Crew!🎶
I hope you are all okay! I hope you like this chapter! I am so sorry that it is short. 🖤🖤

☆Recap☆"Did I do something wrong?" the feeling of Hinata's arms around him and the softness of his hair against his back shocked him a little as he turned the water on

Recap
"Did I do something wrong?" the feeling of Hinata's arms around him and the softness of his hair against his back shocked him a little as he turned the water on. He turned around and placed a hand on Hinata's head, pulling him into his chest.

"No, I just have some things on my mind, sorry,"  Hinata couldn't help but notice the change in his Alpha's scent, meaning there was something deeply troubling him.  Hinata was quiet. He didn't know what to say to make it better, and his Alpha refused to tell him what was bothering him didn't help. He thought about the events of the day and realized that maybe it had all just overwhelmed him; between it being the last day of school, everything Yamaguchi had shared with them, and how practice ended.
Hinata buried his face into his Alpha's chest as he held him, knowing sometimes that's all Kageyama needed to feel better.
End Recap

Kageyama refused to let his Omega go as they stood in the shower

Kageyama refused to let his Omega go as they stood in the shower. Hinata didn't mind. However, he could smell his Alpha's scent returning to normal, which also relieved him.
"Sorry," Kageyama said quietly, reaching for the bottle of shampoo.
"I didn't mean to make you worry,"

Hinata cringed a little as he felt the cold shampoo hit the top of his head.
"What's bothering you?" He asked as his Aloha began to massage the shampoo into his hair. There was a long silence followed by a grunt as Kageyama shook his head. Hinata could feel his frustrations and see the struggle to remain calm in his eyes; He looked broken, which made Hinata's chest hurt.
"Is it because of what happened during practice?"

Kageyama glanced down to the shower floor and shook his head as he continued to wash Hinata's hair.
"I don't know," Hinata suddenly found his face being forced into Kageyama's chest, which was moving rapidly up and down as Kageyama's breathing became heavy. Hinata reached behind them, turned the water off, and pushed himself away. He took Kageyama's hand, pulling him. Out of the shower and to their bedroom. He pushed him onto the bed before crawling onto his lap and wrapping his legs around his waist. Kageyama buried his head into the crook of his Omega's neck.