279. Scrambled Eggs

🖤🖤Author: Hello, my Amazing
🎶Omega Crew!!!🎶
How are you all doing?? I hope you are well!🖤🖤

🖤🖤Author: Hello, my Amazing                🎶Omega Crew!!!🎶How are you all doing?? I hope you are well!🖤🖤

Recap
"Alright, first, we are going to stretch and go for a jog. When we get back, we are going to have a breakfast-making contest; then we will do some basic practice," he said, smiling more with each sentence as he became excited over spending the whole day with his fellow Omegas and friends.

"You're not going to jog, right?" Akaashi asked, planning on offering to walk behind with Suga.

Suga shook his head.
"No, if I did and Daichi found out... He would probably be kind of upset,"

"I'll stay behind with you then," Akaashi replied and watched as Suga gave him a grateful smile and a nod.

"Okay, we will head out in thirty!"  Suga said and watched as everyone scrambled to get ready.
End Recap

Yamaguchi noticed the perplexed expression on Hinata's face as jogged alongside him

"Are you okay?" He asked, worried that his friend may fall victim to his sensitive stomach in the middle of the sidewalk.

"Yeah," Hinata gifted out, keeping his pace.
"It just feels weird not having Kageyama to race with,"

"Yeah, it's a little weird not having the two of you taking off in ahead of everyone, too," Yamaguchi replied. In his head, however, he also felt a bit strange not having Tsuki running beside him, granted this wasn't the first time that he and Hinata had been able to keep pace and jog with each other, but there was a tightly off feeling about it nonetheless.

When they arrived back at the gym, they found that while they had all been out on their jog Suga, Akaashi, and Yachi had all set up the net and gotten all the things out for practice, along with setting up several portable tables with travel stoves and a few other cooking utensils, along with some grocery bags full of various food items that the school had allowed for them to store in their cafeteria refrigerator.