289. A Cause For C-

🖤🖤Author: Hello, My wonderful
               🎶Omega Crew!!🎶
I am not okay! I am falling off the planet and descending into space.🖤🖤

(note: none of the games winning awards are real 😐)

✧Recap✧Kenma froze as the room fell silent, or at least he couldn't hear anything, almost as if the earth had stopped spinning

Recap
Kenma froze as the room fell silent, or at least he couldn't hear anything, almost as if the earth had stopped spinning. A trailer for his game began to play on the giant screen, and his heart started pounding like it was trying to escape from his chest... Suddenly he felt a feeling he had never felt... A feeling he never wanted to feel. He felt like he was about to drop.
He had been prepared to win the young developers award... But this... This was much bigger. He took a deep breath and felt a hand wrap around his arm before suddenly finding himself pulled out the doors and outside into some fresh air.

He buried his face into Kuroo's chest as he ran a hand through his hair and released some calming pheromones.
"Don't worry; I had Akaashi tell them that this caught you off guard and you needed a moment to prepare yourself,"

"Thank you," Kenma mumbled into his Alpha's chest
End Recap

Kenma could feel himself returning to a more calm state after about ten minutes

Kenma could feel himself returning to a more calm state after about ten minutes. Kuroo had managed to find a good quiet place hidden By a high wall and awning. He quietly ran his fingers through his Omega's hair as he rested his head against him.
"Do you feel better?" He whispered when he noticed Kenma's scent had returned to normal, or at least closer to his normal scent.

Kenma took a breath before pushing himself off Kuroo and straightening his shirt.
"Yeah... I'm sorry," He replied, feeling just a little embarrassed.
"I don't know how I even won something that I wasn't in the running for," He mumbled as he tried to figure out how his game had even qualified for the game of the year. There had only been a hand full of testers, and he knew all of them personally, so it didn't make very much sense to him. 
"We should go back now," he added, realizing that the longer they stayed out there, the more difficult it would be for him to gather the will to want to go back.