241. Sweet Omegas And Their Love

🖤🖤Author: Hello, My Amazing
🎶OMEGA CREW!🎶
How are all of you? Have you had water??? Have you eaten??? Have you killed any zombies?🖤🖤

🖤🖤Author: Hello, My Amazing             🎶OMEGA CREW!🎶How are all of you? Have you had water??? Have you eaten??? Have you killed any zombies?🖤🖤

*Recap*
Jax Jax smiled back, a little taken back by how much effort their pack leader had put into their party.
Jax sat down beside them and handed Jax Jax one of the gifts from the pile that seemed to be flooding the table.

"You should start to open these," she said with a smile before turning her head to Suga.
"We were planning on dropping by to meet the twins; by the way, we just wanted to give the new parents some time to get used to... Well, being parents before we bombarded them," she said with a laugh as Jax Jax began to tear through the mountain of gifts that all of their pack mates had gotten them.
Both Suga and Daichi enjoyed watching and being invited into this moment of their Neighbor's pack.

After Jax Jax had opened all of their gifts and was now surrounded by everything they had asked for, Suga and Daichi had looked at the time and realized that they needed to get home to their own pack. They ordered their food and thanked Jax for the cake before wishing Jax Jax a happy birthday once more and heading home.
*End Recap*

Suga and Daichi arrived home to find the living room vacant and quiet, and off occurrence, considering it wasn't late

Suga and Daichi arrived home to find the living room vacant and quiet, and off occurrence, considering it wasn't late. It was only 7 pm, and no one was to be heard or seen. They walked into the kitchen, where they found Ukai sitting at the table with a cup of coffee with steam streaming out if it was sitting in front of him, with Takdea nowhere to be found.

"Where is everyone?" Suga asked, the hint of concern in his voice over the lack of his pack mates. Daichi sat the food bag they had brought home for everyone down on the table as Ukai lifted his head and stared at them. His eyes were a bit sunken in and bloodshot with signs that he had possibly been crying.

"What happened? Where is Takeda?" Suga asked quickly, more worried than he had been before, as he plopped down into the chair across from him. Ukai shook his head and pulled a cigarette out of the box he had beside his cup of coffee.