257. No More Worries

🖤🖤Author: Hello, My amazing
🎶Onega crew!!🎶
I managed to get free from the crocodiles!!! I am lost, though, and I need to know how to get back to the pack house.🖤🖤

(^^) Jax: this chapter is going to be a two-in-one chapter so that I can make it longer. I hope it does not read funny! I apologize if it does!

*Recap*"It's me that isn't okay," Asahi's voice was shaky

*Recap*
"It's me that isn't okay," Asahi's voice was shaky.
"We have a Dr. Appointment in two weeks about my Rut disorder," he looked up at Daichi, who could see all the worry he had in his eyes.
"What if there is something really wrong... The last time I went into a sudden Rut... I almost hurt Yuu,"

"You almost hurt him?" the concern in Kiyoko's voice made him look back down as he nodded.

"He isn't mad at you," Tanaka said and laid on his back against a pile of pillows he had put on the floor.

"We got arrested because of me," Asahi sounded distant.

Daichi remembered that day well. He didn't know what to say to make him feel better. He hadn't thought that Asahi would be capable of ever hurting anyone, especially his own Omega.
"It will be okay," he said and put his hand on Asahi's shoulder and shook him a little until he saw him smile.
*End Recap*

The next morning Kageyama woke up to find himself to the only Alpha awake

The next morning Kageyama woke up to find himself to the only Alpha awake. He noticed that his sister and Natsu weren't there and figured that Miwa had probably taken the sleeping six-year-old to sleep in a proper bed. He felt a hinge of pain in his chest as he realized he missed his Omega and that he didn't like waking up without him; then, he remembered that Hinata was in heat. He let out a sigh as he ran his fingers through his hair and stood up quietly so he wouldn't wake the others. He thought he would go up to his and Hinata's room and text Hinata to come lay next to him.
His plan was quickly foiled when he walked into their room to find their bathroom light on.